Self punished for failed tasks

Destiny930

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2019
Right so I have been sloppy on my own personal tasks and things (eg not showering and cleening my teeth also not cleening my home) so I have started to punish my self to like today i got up late and didn't cleen my teeth to tonight I will be sleeping with tooth past under my for skin this is the first night for this i will update on other ones

Destiny930

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2019
So for last night's punishment it was an uncomfey night so I would forget to brush my teeth again anytime soon so far today other then forgetting to pack a jumper for the works trip I am on for traing all has been well but if anyone has a iders for things to do, please tell me I am will do post photos (with out face) as edveance

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Ok if you want a lesson to remember to brush your teeth.
Drink a lot of water and wait for the moment you really feel you burst into peeing. To help yourself you can jerk off a bit, this attenuates the urge to pee.

Drink 3 glasses of water then go fully dressed and brush your teeth for 10 mins while you keep the faucet on. The sound of the water stream will "help" you.

If this is not a limit for you, pee a bit in a cup and drink before brushing your teeth. Stopping your stream will make harder for you to hold later and the task more interesting.

Wet pants or not?

Featured Threads

New Personals