Self-Punishment Day 1 and 2

Punpkin

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
Day 1

So yesterday I was really getting tired of starving for punishment, pain and domination so I searched for self punishment ideas and discovered kink talk. After reading various forums I decided to try something out.
I started by taking 2 paperclips, open them and then tighten them around my nipples, then connected other paperclips to the ones already attached and made it so that my nipples are pulled towards each other. I applied about 6 cloth pins to my pussy lips and then one on my clit. I took another one for my tongue and proceeded to masturbate. Felt great, and a lot of pain while applying all of those, during play time and removing them as well. Gotta say I felt kind of happy to take all of that off and let my parts breath for a bit.
Later on I felt the urge to masturbate again and decided to try something I read mixed with stuff that I already tried: I put the paperclips back on and placed a hanger in the middle and on top a heavy towel until the paperclips fell off. Did that about 3 times, then I placed the paperclips back, the cloth pin on my tongue, took a pair of panties and stuffed them up my vagina as much as I could, masturbated till I came, then used the panties to clean off the drool off of me and placed them in my mouth for half an hour while watching YouTube.

Day 2

Today I started by simply applying paperclips on m nipples, a cloth pin on my tongue and masturbated. After a while of doing nothing I realized I am behind with my chores and for a little extra motivation I put 2 small cloth pins on my nipples, placed a pad on my underwear, sprayed perfume over my pussy (3 times), and then after about 20 seconds I applied toothpaste over my pussy and butt hole. I will take the cloth pins off every 30 mins for 15 mins for circulation, apply extra toothpaste if the burn goes away, but I will allow myself to wash off the toothpaste once all the chores are done.

I had the cloth pins on 3 times so far and every time I’d put them back I applied a new layer of toothpaste. The third time was after I completed most of my chores and decided it’s time for me to have a quick cigarette break. After applying the new toothpaste layer I went back downstairs and sat down to have my cig. I could feel it burning very strong but I just sat through it. By the time I finished my break I couldn’t feel it burning anymore but the moment I stood up it started hurting again.
After 20 minutes I couldn’t take the cloth pins pain on my nipples anymore, they were already really sore from tormenting them the other day and since I thought it my be an issue I took them off.
Once done with my chores I wanted to shower the toothpaste but I remembered I didn’t play with hot sauce in a while and also I needed to buy a new pack of smokes so I went to shop which is about a 5 minutes walk without having the toothpaste washed just yet. Even though it wasn’t hurting anymore and nobody could’ve noticed what was going on underneath my clothes just the fact that I knew it was there while walking to the shop and back made me feel quite…embarrassed and ashamed but still in a good way. I just got back with a bottle of Tabasco sauce, thumb tacks and rubber bands. Time for the hot sauce shower. I’ll update later.

After washing off the toothpaste it was time for the hot sauce. A few drop was more than enough to put my pussy through excruciating pain. I knew that milk would help with the burn but I didn’t want to resort to that. I used some water to dilute the pain but with no avail. I was jumping around the tub in pain trying to be as quiet as possible yet my body all going crazy over all of that pain. After a few minutes I tried ignoring it and actually shower. Once done I used the most powerful pressure of the shower directly on my clitoris and made myself cum twice. I thought after so much pain my pussy could use something else. The jet was incredibly strong and painful but I didn’t stop and tried my best not to move at all until I came twice. Good thing was that it also washed all of the hot sauce away. After drying I applied baby oil all over my body lke I normally do but gave a bit of extra ti my pussy since even though it was tormented a lot in just the past couple of days it also came a lot and this unworthy pussy deserved to feel more pain. Once it was properly oiled up and sensitive I moved to my room and made a tack pair of underwear as mountainsteak2 asked me to and started wearing it. Even though I’m just sitting on my bed I can feel it piercing against my cunt. I will slap it 5 times and then have a cigarette, I’ll probably take it off in a few hours before the rest of the family gets home.

Reactions: spkmibtm and Pehart

Featured Threads

New Personals