self punishment

cricoid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 19, 2022
www.faproulette.co
difficult without knowing your limits and available utensils...
You could put clothespins on your labia and clit hood, then attach an empty bottle to the clothespins. Stand in your shower/tub with spread legs and fill water in the bottle until the clothespins come off.
If you really want it wild and stupid (I don't recommend that), use any dildo with hot sauce as lube. Set a goal like at least 100 full in and out insertions within one minute.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
heyy everyone these days ı really want to punish my pussy but dont know how to ı am open to any ideas go wild and help me punish myself
Add in your likes, dislikes, hard limits, toys tools available for use, and any other restrictions if you want real plausible suggestions. There isn’t enough info here for a Dom do do anything with. I’m sure you’ll get some half ass empty answers. But the fact is it’s hard to make an effort when you’ve shown so little in the post. I’d hate to make a detailed suggestion only to find it’s a hard limit for you. Or you don’t have the items needed. Hope to see some updates. Good luck

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
Could always sart easy, and start flicking elastic bands at it, gently at first and stretch it more and more wth each flick, that will be a gradual build up of pain as the flick gets harder.
Let us know how you like that and get on with it.