Selfbondage session ideas needed

annodaM

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 19, 2019
Hi guys!

I have the whole apartment for me for a few days and I was thinking of doing some strict selfbondage scenarios. Would anyone be so kind to submit some ideas, dare or even requests to get myself in bondage? My toys are listed below, thank you all in advance! Also feel free to choose my outfit (or lack thereof) ;)

- Blindfold
- Pair of handcuffs
- Bandages
- 2 rolls of duct tape
- Nipple clamps
- Ear plugs
- Vibrator
- Butt plug
- Belts

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
What sort of limitations are involved? Will you need to be able to do other things or even go out anywhere?

annodaM

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 19, 2019
My hard limits line stand within the line of any sort of bodily fluids and anything messy. I can go other places, I’m okay with doing hidden public or even semi public but nothing too obvious or that will get into trouble :(

I have the house to myself but apart from that I usually go to the gym or go for long walks , I hope that helps!

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
My hard limits line stand within the line of any sort of bodily fluids and anything messy. I can go other places, I’m okay with doing hidden public or even semi public but nothing too obvious or that will get into trouble :(

I have the house to myself but apart from that I usually go to the gym or go for long walks , I hope that helps!
I was referring to how long you could remain bound in one way or another, stuck in a position, what odds of you having to answer the door or phone, etc... Just the basics... Some of my rather simple scenes involve a set window of time where I wouldn't be able to do anything, but lately I have to be able to at least see, use one hand and even use the phone.... Some are lucky to not have these things to worry about and can have more fun...

annodaM

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 19, 2019
Oh I see. The longest bondage I can handle is around 1h 30 minutes, if I have some sort of entertainment (vibes). My favourite positions are frogties, hogties, spreadeagled on the bed and ball tied in the closet.

Luckily I don’t have to worry about the same things as you so that makes for a much stricter bondage 😈

Reactions: Sortem

Featured Threads

New Personals