Send me dares exhibitionism/humiliation related!

NakieAmyy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2023
I live in an apt building on the 4th floor. Happy to do late night dares! Risk is fun but not anything too blatant.

Check my profile to see the things i'm into

Amenities:
Pool, couple hot tubs, mail room, laundry rooms (every other floor), lockerroom

(I have a roommate around too)

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
Go to the locker room in sexy sports wear, strip naked and put your clothes in a locker, move away from that locker and cum here. When done wait 15 sex leaning back, fully exposed, then get dressed and go back home.

Another simple dare is to go to the hottub in a bikini and when it looks clear remove your bottoms and edge using the water jets (hopefully it has one) on your pussy. Now put those bottoms back on but you must cum somewhere public, locker room,laundry room or just in a stairwell is fine, your choice.

If you are down for something far more risky leave your apartment fully naked and head to your mailbox before going back inside. If you want to really risk it you can make this a point of no return dare by putting your spare key in your mailbox first (prob lock it and bring the key to the box) and locking yourself out naked so you have to go there to get your key to get back inside. Feel free to work your way up to that and maybe scout around to guess a good time. You dont need to lock yourself out if thats too much risk, you could even carry skimpy clothes if you need the safety net but try to streak to the mailbox and back fully nude!

Squirtlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 3, 2023
I live in an apt building on the 4th floor. Happy to do late night dares! Risk is fun but not anything too blatant.

Check my profile to see the things i'm into

Amenities:
Pool, couple hot tubs, mail room, laundry rooms (every other floor), lockerroom

(I have a roommate around too)
Hey ill gladly send you some exhibition based tasks over on kik my kik: kennyw87

Featured Threads

New Personals