Serious inquiry.

Keyinkey93

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
Always fantasized about feeling a man shaft harden inside me from a mostly soft state. Is this actually possible?
Has anyone here done this?

Reactions: AndreMaze

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Just thinking about what that would need to work, you need to stay soft while entering (does make the getting in part a lot harder up to not even sure it will work). And then once inside concentrate on getting hard ... This kind of sounds like a lot to do for minimal effect

Getting from hard to really hard is way more doable and that happens all the time to me but to at least have the chance to feel a big difference you would need to look out for growers not showers ;)

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Oral would probably be the easiest way to achieve this, either from a soft start or post climax to make use of the refraction period.

With ginal, he penetrates you as normal and climaxes, you stay tight together, let him go soft inside you, keep him inside, no slipping out is the toughest part, and then make him grow hard again. That would achieve the desired effect

Alternatively with anal penetration of sufficient duration you would gape and a 'soft' insertion could happen. He would have to get hard really quickly to remain inside you easily, and it probably would not produce much of the sensations as you desire.

An interesting problem, and it should be fun finding a solution.

Do report back if you find a solution.

Reactions: Keyinkey93

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Mostly soft is sort of a relative term. But yes one can go in as long as it’s firm enough to push through the resistance. Obviously looser pussy makes it easier to be less hard. I have been just hard enough to push it in and still had almost double the girth after fully erect inside. She Reacted with moans and by tightening down on my cock as it swelled. The guy can also flex muscles and make the cock almost throb up to full and slightly back down. I find my subs really enjoy this too.

Reactions: Keyinkey93

DaughterofAtlas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 15, 2021
But practically I think it is going to be hard, no pun intended. There is an initial firm push needed to get into my Pussy. I suppose he could stretch me open and then put the soft cock in, but the problem with this, usually at the latest when my slit becomes visible the cock becomes hard so.....

Keyinkey93

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
But practically I think it is going to be hard, no pun intended. There is an initial firm push needed to get into my Pussy. I suppose he could stretch me open and then put the soft cock in, but the problem with this, usually at the latest when my slit becomes visible the cock becomes hard so.....
Yeah I know. I feel like maybe after making him cum from oral first then trying when it's still a little hard to make it through the slit. Then contracting vaginal muscles to stimulate his arousal to truly get hard. Idk that's all I can think of. Definitely would need to be a grower and a longer size probably.

Reactions: DaughterofAtlas

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
While it is not really a problem to stay soft when you learned to control your arousal, being able to hit the point of hard enough to enter but not to hard is way more complex. I stay with what I said , the only realistic thing is to go from hard to really hard and the difference (while I can feel it) might be a lot less notable as the woman.

@Keyinkey93 Maybe it is doable with a speculum if you find one that is open enough to remove once the penis is inside ... but again that sounds like a lot of work :p

Reactions: DaughterofAtlas

DaughterofAtlas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 15, 2021
While it is not really a problem to stay soft when you learned to control your arousal, being able to hit the point of hard enough to enter but not to hard is way more complex. I stay with what I said , the only realistic thing is to go from hard to really hard and the difference (while I can feel it) might be a lot less notable as the woman.

I have never met a man with that level of self control. LOL!

Keyinkey93

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022

@Keyinkey93 Maybe it is doable with a speculum if you find one that is open enough to remove once the penis is inside ... but again that sounds like a lot of work :p
A speculum is an idea I haven't thought of actually. 🤔. Do you think A tighter more sensitive vagina would have greater chances of feeling said difference? Although this would probably make the entering portion in the beginning much harder.

Keyinkey93

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
Mostly soft is sort of a relative term. But yes one can go in as long as it’s firm enough to push through the resistance. Obviously looser pussy makes it easier to be less hard. I have been just hard enough to push it in and still had almost double the girth after fully erect inside. She Reacted with moans and by tightening down on my cock as it swelled. The guy can also flex muscles and make the cock almost throb up to full and slightly back down. I find my subs really enjoy this too.
That's pretty much what I'd want but enough so to really feel the difference.

SilverBlue

Suspected fake - catfish
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 30, 2016
So if I understand correctly, you're thinking of him being flaccid and having his penis grow to full erection inside you?
I guess he could position his flaccid penis tip inline your vaginal entrance, ready for entry. Maybe some tongue or finger action first to "open things up" for him. If he's a able to control himself long enough to get in position first, then you should feel him "grow" inside you as he gets more erect, but it would just feel like a normal (but gradual) penis insertion. Nothing like say an inflatable toy expanding would probably feel like, which is what I think you're imagining it would be like.

Last edited:

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
A speculum is an idea I haven't thought of actually. 🤔. Do you think A tighter more sensitive vagina would have greater chances of feeling said difference? Although this would probably make the entering portion in the beginning much harder.
Being tighter and/or having by nature a smaller pussy could both increase the chance of feeling it, I would assume. But, as you mentioned, make the entering harder too

My Dom side had also just the thought that in theory you could bind a men and a women so they cant get the penis out and keep them like that even after he had an orgasm :p would take a bit for the next erecting of course, but that might work. Or just stay like it without being bound, but waiting like that for 10+ minutes seams a bit hard to do
I have never met a man with that level of self control. LOL!
Maybe a bit of an age thing , getting more used to controlling it and less teenage hormones ;) Or because of being a control freak and so trying to control everything :D

Keyinkey93

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
I once had sort of what's described above. After I came in my wife we laid down for a while. And it did not fully go soft. But enough for her to feel it becoming hard again in her. She loved the feeling but it's hard to achieve. Also she squeezed her muscles just enough to tease me but not to hard to push it out.

There's also another t of achieving this. Some men stay slightly to semi hard after an orgasm without stimulation right before they cum. Thus having it easier to push it inside.
That's how I was kind of imagining it play out on my head.

Featured Threads

New Personals