Serious post

njas

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 23, 2014
I'm tired of all these "doms" and "mistresses". Too many aren't serious, a lot of them are even fake... Don't people understand it's not like "hey, likes/dislikes? ok.. ok.. show dick/pussy.". Aren't there any doms/mistresses that really talk before they get into this? People that understand it's about mutual consent, respect and trust?

If any dom/mistress reading this thinking the same way, or just anyone who would like to talk, you can always message or kik me (NotJustAnotherSwitch)

PS: Still looking for a dom/mistress

cheers! :)

Mistress V

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2014
In your closet
Finally

Finally someone who agrees on the same matter as me. I absolutely HATE those "masters" or "mistresses" who think they deserve any better than the submissive. I remember the good old days where having the status of Master or Mistress was given from the slaves and community themselves. Nowadays anybody who is not informed whatsoever who thinks it will be "fun" to dominate someone just slaps the nameplate of master/mistress on themselves and just think that anybody will submit to them, in some cases even the OTHER DOMS. I find it absolutely insane that I get 2 or 3 messages a day of idiots demanding, yes DEMANDING!!! That I be their "slave", or as I like to call it, jerk off material. Nothing more.

There is one more thing before I finish my ranting, the word "slave". The term slave in full bdsm doesn't mean "I have a choice of my own". It means fully submitting to a master or mistress ' every command. Whatever that might be. So submissives are the ones that make up most of the sub region. Not slaves. Now I am finished

Mistress V

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Let's not forget the ones who say "Your first message to me should say 'I'm ready ready to serve you master' or 'tell me why you're worthy to be my slave' when you know nothing about them, let alone know if you want to serve them.

Any BDSM relationship requires trust and rapport, but of which require time to build. There are a large number of people on here, both dominant and submissive, that desire a long term relationship, yet don't take the time to establish one. No one is going to stick around when the parties don't like, trust and respect one another. That doesn't happen in a day or even a week. It's no different from any other relationship, it should take time to build a commitment.

There is also a lack of reading. People should stop immediately relying to every post that might fit what they are looking for. You can go to someone's profile and see what sort of posts they have made before. Most Oxfam you can also see ho long it's been since the logged in as well. This can give you an idea of how serious, or not serious, they are. One should try and learn about people before messaging them, at the VERY least visit their profile and read the "about me". If someone shows they haven't taken the time to see what you're about, the play will no doubt be unfufilling as they are not taking their time or responsibilities seriously.

In a place where there are so many posers and fakes, anyone serious about finding a relationship really has to work to make themself stand out. I have seen your ads and I think you're on the right track with that. I'm always amused by how people keep bumping the "looking for a sub/dominant" and act surprised no one is responding to them. The other thing that people need in any relationship, especially BDSM ones is patience. There's someone out there that is a good fit, it is just going to take time to find the right person. And a lot of patience in weeding out the idiots just looking for jerk off material or a quick fix.

Featured Threads

New Personals