Serious post

njas

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 23, 2014
I'm tired of all these "doms" and "mistresses". Too many aren't serious, a lot of them are even fake... Don't people understand it's not like "hey, likes/dislikes? ok.. ok.. show dick/pussy.". Aren't there any doms/mistresses that really talk before they get into this? People that understand it's about mutual consent, respect and trust?

If any dom/mistress reading this thinking the same way, or just anyone who would like to talk, you can always message or kik me (NotJustAnotherSwitch)

PS: Still looking for a dom/mistress

cheers! :)

Domineer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Now, that was a creative way to gain interest - even if I do believe that posting the same post three times is considered spamming the foum.

You're right, there are a lot of one line "own my body, mind and soul" posts and just as many "do everything I want you to do" posts. Some are completely fake - others are made in a moment of arousal with little or no intention for something deeper.

But I also like to think that some of them are a little more serious, even if the posts sounds like advertising for a one-night-stand.

True BDSM works different than a one-night-stand. If it's just a session on KIK that starts and ends that day, it is a lot closer to being a form of advanced masturbation and fantasy than it is to being a matter of real dominance and submission.

BDSM is driven by the butterflies in the stomach that arise from jumping into something that's bigger than yourself. By submitting for real - and not knowing exactly what the dominants next step will be - the only thing that is for certain is that the submissive will obey. It's the magic in that unpredictability that feeds the desire to submit.

From my dominant point of view it's the beauty in the trust that is shown from the submissive. And that trust takes time to build. And when I say "build" I actually mean "earn". Trust isn't something you give, it's something you earn. And once you have it - you can take things way deeper than most people can imagine - and it still feels right, even if it looks like abuse and selfishness if seen from the unknowing outside.

It must be annoying to be on a forum like this with serious intentions and then be met with unreasonable demands from clueless wankers that put their hearts into writing "fire-and-hell-chain-ratling-I-own-your-soul-one-liners" that only serve the one purpose of showing they have no clue what dominance and submission is about.

On the positive side, they usually make their statements in single lines, so there isn't too much time wasted on reading them ;-)

I hope your creative post leads to connections with people that have the depth you desire - you sound like you deserve it (and a good punishment for the spamming of course).

Have fun

njas

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 23, 2014
Wasn't really meaning about the posts :D the title is just meant as "serious topic" maybe I should've used that. It's when you kik with eachother and "want to start that bdsm thing". But you're right though

njas

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 23, 2014
For the "PS thing" ok, but for the serious part I have no regret in spamming that 3x ;) just a small spam hehe

killer.waz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2015
Dhaka
I wish I could like your post a hundred times, too damn right about what you said. Usually they message you on kik and 'show off' that they are all serious and then when as the days go by they disappear without a trace. Most girls on kik have figured out a way of not showing 'R' on their messages but still see your message (it's a nifty trick, and pretty old, google search for more) and they don't bother replying when they've had their 'moment'. How is this seriousness? If you're not dedicated don't show up. Simple. But at least try and have a minimum amount of respect for the time that the other person is taking to put an effort into working this out.

Featured Threads

New Personals