Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
North west
Kinks
Bondage,femdom,maledom,sissification,chastity,feminization,gags,collars,nipple play,toys
Limits
Findom,messy,akat,pee,LOTS of pain,public,social suicide,anything involving damily,blood
Experience
I've been sub since I was very young , I had my first experience at the age of 13.

SubSissy92

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 25, 2022
Hello!

Thankyou for checking out my post :)

I'm a 29 year old sissy, currently looking for a serious owner to help me become the best sissy I can be , I'm very serious about this and I'm willing to put alot of time and effort in with the right Dom, I'm also willing to buy whatever my *new* owner would like me to buy.. (toys,clothes,accessories etc)

I'm slowly building my wardrobe and I'll be practicing my makeup and hair very soon , I will be in chastity as often as I possibly can be once my cage arrives.

I'm willing to keep myself completely smooth as I'm going to start waxing soon.. I'm currently shaving but I hate the razor burn I get !

What I'm looking for ? : A patient but strict Dom/Domme who would be willing to put effort into helping feminize and sissify me. Mostly online but depending on your location it could lead to real time meets :) I need help with makeup and dress style.. I do love lingerie but I'd like to have clothes I can just wear and feel comfortable in (but also feel sexy in). I pretty much already wear Panties full time now as I really love how they feel.

I'm willing to take photos,videos and even live cam chat.

What I'm into ;
Bondage,chastity,gags,collars,toys,sissification,feminization,humiliation,"forced",spanking,name calling,nipple play,deep throat practice.. and probably more that I've forgotten to list!

What I'm not into; Super pushy people,public,social suicide,pee,Skat,blood,anything involving family,LOTS of pain,findoms,messy

Featured Threads

New Personals