Serving an Online Mistress: The Beginning

bodoggie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2011
South Carolina
So i've started serving an online Mistress. It's at one of those live cam sites. i love serving Her, though i find it hard to afford it. But it's so much fun.

She regularly makes me tie up my testicles. She's had me masturbate and then before climax, rub my hot and swollen cock and balls with ice. She's commanded me to make my nipples erect with ice and then pinch them as hard as i could. She has told me to stick as many fingers up my ass as i could, although I can't get very many very far. Early Sunday morning she commanded me to insert a qtip in my penis. i had never heard of this. i did so and she told me to pull it in and out, then masturbate with the qtip in. i could feel it being stroked inside my penis. She had me remove it before i came. my little penis stung when i peed for 2 1/2 days. The first two days i was fearful of urinating it hurt so bad.

Last night She had me tie my balls, as usual and pinch my iced nipples. This time she ordered me to insert a tampon in my ass. i had heard of that, but never understood it except from a psychological standpoint. It felt good, especially when She told me to remove it.

She also ordered me to insert two q-tips into my penis. i was afraid of this, having finally being able to pee without wincing. But this time she told me to suck on the tips (the first time, the 1 was dry) and she didn't instruct me to do anything other than put my cock with the two qtips on display for her to take a picture. Today there is no pain, though a mild irritation, when i pee. And a strange occurrence, the day after both insertions, the heard of my penis was exceptionally sensitive and i was horny all day.

i do love my online Mistress. But i wish i cold find One who did it because She enjoyed humiliating me as much as i enjoy being humiliated without the money.

Hey, any guys put tampons in your ass? Which brand of tampon would You recommend?

MystMa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 2, 2011
Sounds like you have a lot of fun :). Which cam site are you using?

Featured Threads

New Personals