Sharp boney object inside her vagina... Advice please!

Dareme_B

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2010
I'm not sure if this is the right section but I need some advice....

Last night I had sex with this girl for the first time and I felt something in her vagina I have never felt on other girls.

I first felt it when I started to finger her. It was a sharp/pointy, almost boney object on the front of her vaginal wall right before her g-spot. I could feel it with my fingertips if I reached in far enough. Then when I started to have sex with her the object was poking and pushing on the tip of my penis. It was very uncomfortable for me but she seemed to love it. She ended up having an orgasm while riding me and she said that was her first orgasm ever from sex.

I dealt with the pain because I didn't want to ruin the moment but I was unable to orgasm from it. I don't know what this could be and if there is any way around it.
I didn't want to ask her about it and embarrass her so I figured someone here would be able to help.

I have been looking around online and the only thing I can find is that it's the cervix but I don't think it is. It's much to pointy and boney feeling.

Any advice?

PerfectCalm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2011
Raleigh NC
Imo

First, ahh!! You should not be able to feel her IUD if she has one. You should probably ask if she has one and casually say that you felt something. If it is her IUD, it's in a dangerous position and needs to be removed.

Second, from the position you are describing I would guess that it is actually NOT an IUD. There is a bone/cartilage on the front of the vaginal wall (where the pubic hair grows). Perhaps her bone is more pronounced?

Third, if it hurts you then you shouldn't do it. Please don't lose your penis b/c of a random vag.

Dareme_B

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2010
I know it's not an IUD because she told me she is not on any form of birth control. The bone/cartilage thing sounds the most reasonable.

She is not random and I'm pretty into her. I guess I have to just come out and ask her about it. It's gonna be an awkward situation. :(

darkstar97

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 28, 2011
it could be she has and extremely pointy pubic bone, I know that on my girl her G spot is right behind her pubic bone, like when I'm inside her with my fingers and I push up I can feel her pubic bone and as soon as I go past it, it becomes really soft and I can push more and basically wrap my finger onto her pubic bone as if it were a ledge (so at a 90 degree angle) and it makes her go crazy (in a good way) so maybe it was just her pubic bone you were feeling.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Maybe this girl has the kink of masturbating with turkey legs.

I think the IUD theory is possible. She tells you she not on "birth control" to feed your sense of her being "dangerous". In reality, some women can't take an oral contraceptive because they have an adverse reaction to it.

It's amazing where a micro-dermal can be placed these days:

http://piercing.bodz.co.uk/list.html#female

malevolence

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 17, 2012
I agree with some members above, looks like it's IUD.
What else it could be?
Pointy pubic bone doesn't seem possible.

BTW, here's an idea, "punish" her because she gave pain.

Featured Threads