Shaving Punishment 25/f

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
I was supposed to shave on March 16th, and I got busy and forgot. I shaved yesterday, but I feel like I deserve a hair related punishment. I cut my own head hair at home, and I'm due for a cut. I'm looking NOT for how to cut my head hair, but what to do with what is cut off. No mouth/head punishments...please focus on my cunt since that's where the transgression was.

I have a few hours today (starting now) to do anything you guys tell me that's not in my limits. If you aren't sure, ask and I'll say whether or not I'm comfortable doing it.

Thanks

I have nipple pumps, pens I can put in my peehole (no hair there please), a dildo that is WAAY to big so I'd need time to work it in, and I'm considering forgoing my anal limit but that is on a case by case basis

Master_Kevin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 17, 2014
You are to obtain hair removal wax, the cloth strips are to be cut into 1/8 wide strips. You are to wax yourself to have no hair.

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
get the marker out, do a outline of your pubic hair area with dots and dashes, and write in the triangle area, "SHAVE HERE"

Featured Threads

New Personals