Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Pittsburgh
Kinks
FLR, Femdom, Humiliation, Public Humiliation, Feminization, Cuckold, Chasity, Manipulation
Limits
Intense pains, Excrement, CBT
Experience
NEWBIEEEE :)

SubmissiveDylan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2021
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Hey! I'm happy to have found this site, I've been searching a long time for the right dominate woman to lock up my cock and be my superior in a (Hopefully)long term Female Led Relationship. I'm pretty outgoing and an overall happy person. I love to do active things like hiking, backpacking, camping but I love city adventures too! I'm a romantic and I like cleaning and doing the things that are stereotypically designated for the female "gender role", especially if its in the name of my S/O. I hope to find my true love on here that I can dedicate wholly and truly my life to. I'm loving, sincere, authentic, I can be funny, im humble, down to earth, extremely loyal too! I'm looking for genuine connection and compatibility. I don't experience jealousy, instead, I just get horny lol. It's amazing. There's so much about me, I really am an enigma. Please consider taking the leap of faith and get to know me

I'm submissive and I'm a cuckold. I really am looking for a woman who wants to have total and complete say in the relationship in every aspect. For the right woman, I would work full time to fill her pockets only and do all the house stuff and be happy with any(if any) allowance is permitted for me. Nothing would make me happier than to do all of this for a S/O who dates other guys while I stay at home. I'm not the type who wants to sit in the corner and watch but T&D is always welcome!
Any questions or more pictures are only a ask away!

Will you my forever and ever?

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
83% Slave
77% Experimentalist
75% Submissive
60% Voyeur
57% Brat
51% Switch
37% Exhibitionist
36% Pet
31% Vanilla

Personal interests and passions:
Astronomy/Astrophysics/Theoretical Physics/Cosmology/QM/GR
History (Don't let it repeat itself!)
Philosophy
Nature
Hiking/Backpacking
Traveling
Camping
Making Friends
Volunteerism
Animals/Biology in General
I'm learning basic coding (html, css, python, Java, Kotlin) so that I can work while travel.. more or less indefinitely.
So much more that is not coming to mind right now

[email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals