Sherlock Holmes and The Truly Scandalous Case of the Algolagnian Society-Part One

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
'a number of cases involving my Very Dear friend Mister Sherlock Holmes were of such a scandalous nature that their publication would undoubtably cause the entire British establishment to fall!perhaps even the monarchy itself!his brother Mycroft made me a swear a solemn oath that one particular extremely scandalous case, which i have decided to name 'the truly scandalous case of the Algolagnian Society' must never ever be published!he even threatened to have me killed!my death of course,would be blamed on one of Professor Moriarty's associates!both Mycroft and my dear friend Sherlock have both now departed from this corrupt world,and i fear that i too may soon be joining them!i dictate this final account of my dear departed friends work on my deathbed,it is written in a secret code that my dear departed friend invented-the secret of the code is known only to a select few,who have sworn to keep this matter secret for a minimum of 90 years....'a young lady wishes to see you Mr Holmes'-'please show her in Mrs Hudson'-the pale young woman enters the room of 221B baker street-dressed in the clothes of one of the capital's less fortunate denizens-her feet are bare,and she has clearly not had a bath for weeks!she is slim,fair-haired with large and beautiful blue eyes,'Mrs Hudson!what has got into you?'-i ejaculated 'letting common beggars in!be off with you girl!'-the girl holds her head up high 'i am no common beggar my good sir!i wish to see the esteemed Mr Sherlock Holmes!only he can help me now!'-the accent was 'cut-glass'- most certainly not what i was expecting! 'he is out at the moment,investigating an important case!' i reply-i calm down-i got that 'tingling' sensation whenever a new case began! 'Mr's Hudson!see that our honoured guest is served a good hearty breakfast!and dig out the old tin tub and heat up the kettle!we must make her presentable enough for our esteemed friend!i fear that magnificent nose of his will be impaired by the pungent fragrences emanating from our young guest!'Mr's Hudson laughed-the girl was not amused by our light hearted banter,Mr's Hudson gave the girl a thorough scrubbing down and afterwards she went into town to buy some more respectable clothes for her,later that day my friend finally came back 'a devilish conspiracy is at work my dear Watson!i can feel it's malign vibrations in the very air itself!'-My Friend was currently engaged in the case of important state documents going missing-entrusted to men who would rather die than betray them to a foreign power-all men kept the documents in the most sophisticated modern safes-they told none of their servants,not even their wives,Holmes investigations had shown these men made secret midnight assignations-thanks to his little 'network'-the baker street irregulars,when confronted with this incriminating evidence,they all swore the holiest of oaths they did no such thing!Holmes was allowed to investigate all their homes by Scotland Yard's Chief Inspector Lestrade,his investigations turned up nothing-save for a strange little Card he found in Mr Hartman's home-'The Algolagnian Society,38 Devon Road,Marylebone District,London' it said on one side-on the other side was a strange emblem-it looked like 2 crossed walking canes-and the curious legend'Dolor Sit Voluptatum' on what appeared to be a ribbon underneath-the ribbon was attached to a long handle- like object,Holmes showed it to me 'most curious!'i mumbled-my mind then turned to the matter of the young woman 'Watson!i have not time to take any other cases at the moment!' i nodded-'very well!i will tell her!'-i opened the door to the bedroom-the young woman was fast asleep now-Holmes quietely came in 'Watson!i know that young lady!that is Francesca Heron!daughter of Sir Archibald Heron of Greynglass House in Berkshire!'-my jaw dropped open!'and she arrived dressed in the clothes of a common beggar you say Watson!'-i told my friend all about the girls impromptu arrival 'her clothes!show me her clothes Watson!''eh?Mr's Hudson had them burnt!'-Holmes was beside himself!'you idiot Watson!from those clothes i could have found the exact street she acquired them!'-i look sheepishly at my friend-he was right of course!if i had kept the girls clothes,then my friend would probably have wrapped up the entire case!'never mind,my dear fallible Watson!so lets patiently wait until our young guest withdraws from the loving arms of Morpheus!'at midnight we were awakened by screams!it was coming from our young guests bedroom-Mr's Hudson was quick on the scene-comforting the girl,who was twisting about in torment!'ah!no!i can't take any more!please stop!ah!Mercy!ah!i'm begging you!please!ah!'-everytime she said 'ah!'she would arch her back and squeeze her fists tight,i had to give the poor girl a sedative- but in the morning though,she had no recollection of the previous night events!when she was dressed and had breakfast,she told Me and Holmes a most curious story...'I am Lady Francesca Heron,youngest daughter of Sir Archibald Heron,peer of the realm,my father arranged my betrothal to our neighbour-Sir Horace Digby-a young man i have loved since childhood,his estate is not as big as our other neighbour,Sir Brian Nugent-a man of 50-who has always had designs on me!my father wanted me to marry him originally-i begged him on my honour not to!Sir Brian is a very powerful man-he is lord-lieutenant of the county of Berkshire no less!he kept pestering my father to change his mind!but my father was firm!finally,he appeared to give up his unjust claim on me-he invited us both down as honoured guests to stay for a fortnight at his lavish London home-Sir Brian was thankfully not present most of the time!usually out drinking with his friends,and,ahem!'she coughs delicately 'making his late assignations with women of easy virtue!My father would take me to the theatre and other places-and as i was now 18,he finally allowed me to dance with some young men un-chaperoned -trusting me to be back at Sir Brian's house no later than 10:00 p.m-but the last thing that i can remember of that night was seeing a blue and red flashing light!-i think all of the days excitement had finally got the better of me!so,Mr Holmes,i must have passed out right in the middle of the ballroom!the next thing i remember i am back at sir Brian's house-i am in bed-i..am...ahem!...Naked!there is a man on top of me!he too is naked!i can feel,his,member?is that the right word Mr Holmes?'Holmes points to me-i am a Doctor after all!i smile at her gently and mouth silently the word 'yes',yes!his Male Member inside me!then i hear my father's voice outside my door!'Francesca!Francesca!who have you got up there?'i scream! 'Father!get him off me!'-Sir Brian then burst into my room 'get off her you scoundrel!'-he grabs hold of the naked man-his clothes in a pile on the floor 'what the hell is happening?-my father has now come into the room-still in his dressing gown-he had been up all night waiting for me to come back home!Sir Brian turns to my father,grim-faced 'one of those young bucks you should have warned your daughter about!the city is full of them!'he has the naked young man in a arm lock,now i can remember clearly my father had told me to be in by 10:00 P.M. at the latest!he had been worried sick!but i could remember nothing at all from those missing eight hours!the man when questioned by my father as to what right he had to be in Sir Brian's house just grinned and replied 'dirty little slut!she was absolutely dying for it!'my old man's asleep!she says!lets go back and have some fun,eh?she says'down at the local police station the man was charged with raping me-but he swore blind that it was i who had invited him back to Sir Brian's place! when the police constable told my father this,he was absolutely devastated!''so!you wan't to behave just like a common little whore do you my girl?well!then you can jolly well be one from now till the day you die!for i now disinherit you!get out!get out!'-nothing i said could make my father believe me!and so he threw me out-stark naked!onto the filthy streets of London!i was forced to now becoma a prostitute just to get clothes and food to eat my 'posh' accent may have made me very popular with the local 'gentlemen!'but they still treated me like dirt!finally i could take no more!so i turned up at your house Mr Holmes!'Holmes listened in total silence 'a truly harrowing story Miss Heron,you have suffered terribly!both mentally and physically!'i saw Miss Heron visibly blanch at Holmes totally unexpected indiscretion'Yes!Mr's Hudson has confided in me about those terrible scars she saw on your back while she was washing you!-no doubt you had received them some time ago from one of your so called 'gentleman' clients Miss Heron?'Miss Heron then started to cry 'Mr Holmes!i had those Marks on the very day my father threw me out naked into the street!there were fresh,raw,bleeding marks then!AND I DON'T KNOW HOW IN HEAVENS NAME,MR HOLMES,THAT I HAD COME TO ACQUIRE THEM!TO BE CONCLUDED!

Featured Threads

New Personals