Sherlock Holmes And The Truly Scandalous Case Of The Algolagnian Society-Part Two

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
'That poor young girl!' i say to Holmes 'what can we do for her?'-Holmes sighed 'Nothing i'm afraid Watson!a heartrending case!and speaking of cases,i must resume the one i am investigating right now-i have a valuable lead!none other than Sir Brian Nugent has provided it!strange!it's a small world My Dear Watson!i'm visiting his country estate tommorow!would you like to accompany me Watson?...'Mr Holmes taken ill?-Sir Brian was puzzled when only i arrived at his Berkshire pile 'i have valuable information for him!my neighbour-Sir Archibald Heron,he has been seen talking to at least two of those men entrusted with those missing documents!clearly he is the missing link in this nefarious scheme!i asked Holmes over to set a trap for him!'i gave him his Apologies 'Please Mr Watson!don't go!stay the night!i will have a maid prepare a room for you!' he rings a bell-a sad faced maid enters and curtsies 'Garza!'prepare a room for our guest!' he says coldly 'yes Master Nugent!' she turns and looks at me with beautiful but very sad brown eyes and leaves 'Spanish girl!' he says as she leaves-i note him looking in the direction of her derriere 'Hermosa Trasero!well!-it was!'he gave a little cruel laugh-i memorised that phrase-planning to look up its meaning in Holmes library later-i later also learnt that Garza was Spanish For 'Heron'-my friend Holmes would have spotted that link immediately!but i was 'fallible old Watson!'.and so i slept the night at his house and returned to London the following day-my carriage passed another coming the other way- i briefly saw a very old gentleman with a large 'semitic' shaped nose-a strange 'tingling' sensation passed through me-but i soon shook it off..'Mr Joseph Reuben! welcome to the Algolagnia Society!may i see your card?'-the bent backed old gentleman produced his card to Sir Brian 'my staff will refresh you!the show begins at eight o'clock!please meet my other guests in the ballroom!'Reuben' mingled amongst many powerful people gathered here-there were Indian Maharajah's,British Nobles-even a royal prince!Mr Joseph Reuben was of course the famous Jewish banker-what the guests did not know was that he was attending a business meeting back in London!yes!it was Holmes in one of his many disguises!at 8:00 P.M.the 'show' began-the light were dimmed-a blue and red revolving light- a 'hypnotic' device used extensively by stage 'Mesmerists' was brought on by a bearded man-Holmes recognised him at once!Josiah Cunningham!part of Professor Moriarty's criminal network!Holmes shut his eyes-he knew that his honoured guests were receiving 'implanted' information-then at a future date he would activate these 'sleeper ' agents of his!bringing him unlimited world domination!he had most obviously recently 'activated' a few of them already!thus those men entrusted with important government documents betraying them to the enemies of her imperial highness! Holmes screwed up his eyes!he suspected Moriarty knew he would be here!the same method was used on poor Francesca to make her forgot the terrible ordeals she went through-in this very house!Holmes could not lift a finger to save the next girl who was to present herself to the society 'Behold!Angela Laurie!'-a naked redhead girl walks into the room-the light was then turned off-the instructions now planted-the girl had also recently underwent 'mesmerism' in one of the other rooms-she is now completely under the control of the other guests 'anyone!beat her!beat her senseless!she will do whatever you want!Laurie!stand on one leg!'Josiah commands-the girl obeyed instantly 'Laurie!kneel down on the floor!' the girl obeys 'Laurie!pleasure me!'-he unbuttons his trousers-the girl gave him what i believe is known to our Italian friends as 'Fellatio'-a most disgusting 'continental'depravity!'Laurie stand up!' She obeys-he slaps her face very hard!she doesn't flinch!he punches her in the stomach-she collapses on the floor but doesn't make a sound 'Lestrade!where are you!' Holmes says to himself 'she is for sale to the first person to step forward!'Holmes now realises his part to play in the following tragedy-he reaches into his coat pocket 'i will buy her for £400,000!' Holmes cries-Sir Brian and his guests applaud 'Mr Reuben sir!what is it to be?do you want to whip her till she bleeds!whip her till she faints?whip her to death even!' Holmes now needed to gain Sir Brian's trust-he puts his gun away back in his coat pocket-sadly now was not the time!'bring me a cane!'Holmes commanded-a roar of approval goes up from the guests!the maid servant Garza quickly produces a cane(often used upon her own naked derriere by the master of the house as it turned out to be)'bend over and touch your toes Laurie!' the girl obeyed Holmes commands instantly-Holmes then gave her 50 of the very hardest strokes with it-he later justified himself to me 'it was either that or the cat-o-nine tails they had used on Miss Heron!what was i to do my dear Watson?'(Of course Holmes was well used to wielding a whip himself!flagellating corpses in the morgue to see how long bruises occured after death)afterwards he threw down the cane in mock disgust 'you useless worm Laurie!crawl on the floor like a worm Laurie!-she obeyed-the guests laughed cruelly as the red-haired girl with the now heavily striped Derriere crawled on Sir Brian's marble floor 'i'm bored with this!'Holmes then produced the gun from his pocket 'i paid for her!so i can now dispose of her!' Holmes looked at Sir Brian-he nodded approvingly-this Reuben was a man after his own black heart!Holmes says 'stand up straight Laurie!'-she obeys-standing ramrod straight-he places the gun in the girls right hand 'lift the gun to your head and fire!'-without a second thought she does so-an empty chamber 'clicks'-'Again!'-she obeys-another empty chamber-Holmes had carefully remembered the sequence-the next chamber had the bullet in it 'Laurie!Mharu!'-Laurie turned round-and shot Josiah right between the eyes!(Holmes had of course 'procured' the girl with the help of his brother Mycroft-she was the daughter of a Scottish Landowner-she was a very devout Roman Catholic girl,who had once visited Sir Brian's house-he was much taken by her great beauty and ancient lineage-she was in fact a direct descendant of the great Irish High-King Niall of the nine-hostages no less!Holmes had given her his own implanted instructions-on the gaelic word 'Mharu!' she would shoot the man who had degraded her so cruelly(Holmes later deeply apoligised to the girl for the caning- but she just waved her hand -there was nothing for him to apoligise for!)some of the watching female guests started to scream,as Josiah's lifeless body hit the floor-his life's blood staining Sir Brian's marble floor,then Lestrade's men finally arrived!Holmes had removed Josiah-Moriarty's network had suffered a devastating blow!Holmes then assisted Lestrade in the 'de-programming'-Mycroft was also heavily involved in this-and so the great and the good carried on their lives as normal-their memories apparently 'wiped' of all the sordid details of the tragic event that occured that day-they all went unpunished for their cruel depravities!i suspect though,that their descendants will be involved in similar scandals!'a dog always returns to its vomit!' as the saying goes!thanks to Holmes,Miss Heron was reconciled with her father-she now currently helps run a Salvation Army Hostel for London's homeless in the east end-that young lady will go far!Holmes had secretly visited Sir Brian's house and discovered his huge secret collection of works by the Marquis DeSade and other degenerate continental writers whose works are rightly prescribed by the obscene publication act of 1857-Lestrade immediately had them all burnt!Holmes also discovered a large collection of those curious little cards-i now realise that illustrated on them were two crossed canes below a single thonged whip bearing the legend in latin which means 'Pleasure is Pain','Hermosa Trasero' means 'Beautiful bottom' in Spanish,'Algolagnia' means 'deriving sexual pleasure and stimlation from physical pain',Miss Heron's mention of the 'flashing blue and red light' got Holmes thinking about the celebrated stage mesmerist Guiliano Medici-who was of course in reality Josiah Cunningham!Miss Heron was first hypnotised by him after she met him backstage during one of his performances-he was able to 'implant' information that made her take a carriage secretly to sir Brian's house on that fateful night-so totally 'under' that she never felt the Cat as it tears her naked back into bloody ribbons(but her 'unconscious; mind was able to record her sufferings-thus explaining that terrible 'nightmare' she suffered during her first night in Baker street,after Sir Brian and his guests had 'finished' with her,he then secretly brought her back to London and delivered the final coup de grace by getting her father to disinherit her-leaving him with a free hand to buy up his family estate)oh!that poor child!that young 'buck' who swore Miss Heron asked him back home no doubt underwent some other form of 'Mesmerism' to perjure himself in such a way!(Alternatively and much more likely-Sir Brian heavily bribed him!)and as for Sir Brian-god punished him right enough in the end!he died heirless of syphilis!Sir Archibald Heron then bought up his estate!her imperial Highness in her infinite wisdom then appointed him as Berkshire's new lord-Lieutenant of Berkshire!and as for 'the Society'-it disapeared-but i suspect resurfaced under another name-still procuring innocents to feed its diabolical appetites!and thus ends my final account of the casebook of my dear departed friend Mr Sherlock Holmes.SECRETSPANKER

Featured Threads

New Personals