Short-shorts?

K to the J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2008
I like banging my girlfriend from time to time in short-shorts. :)
Sometimes it really makes it feel better and really turns me on...

Anyone else do this?

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
While I am a fan of short shorts my girl has them removed long before any "banging" takes place. Most of the banging takes place with me as the target however so go figure.

pimpdaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 10, 2008
ya i like when she wears them but they are usually removed before we do it.

lordcaspen

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
May 11, 2008
Rats

Oh, too bad.

See, I had thought this was going to be a discussion about boys in short shorts. Which is one of the most beautiful concepts ever devised and in my opinion never went out of style.

Smooth. Pride

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2008
I like it to, it makes me reach my hand from below of the Short to her pussy, and she likes it too.
I mean, it's easy to reach my hand from there :D

jimmys devoted

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Personally, I refuse to wear short shorts. My legs have to be encased at least to the knee or they rub together and it becomes painful after about an hour.

When it comes to wearing a skirt, a bit of KY jelly is acceptable to prevent it.

I also have a large backside, and it tenmds to hang out the bottom of short shorts, in which case I might as well be out in public in my underwear.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
I think the OP meant the female.

Short shorts are hot. Full stop.

zeketheorc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2008
I think short shorts can be really sexy, but it really depends who is wearing them and on the fit and everything. I love short jean shorts or spandex short shorts, but I hate those plastic looking short shorts for some reason.

Closer22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 10, 2013
My thing is short skirts. Actually, any skirts, dresses. Anything other than pants or shorts is instantly more sexy. Every time I see it on a woman I am attracted to I can't help but imagine all the easy access sex and playing we could be doing in public places. I once saw a girl at McDonald's. she was watching her kids play in the play area while I was watching mine. She was wearing a black skirt just shot enough for me to see the whip marks across her thighs. I'm not sure I've ever gotten so hard so fast while both being fully clothed. I just about fell out if my chair.

That's the day I realized I love being dominant, but even more importantly, I am REALLY attracted to submissive girls. If that makes any sense.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
That's actually pretty sexy. I like that, seeing something supposed to be a secret, just a little slip like that, mmmm.

Featured Threads

New Personals