Should I make him be with another guy?

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
My slave has said I can make him do anything and he won't say no.
I'm thinking of pushing his boundaries....
Shall I make him kneel in front of another man and make him give a blow job? Or shall I make him be in a doggie position and have another man take him in the ass? Or both?

Maybe you have a suggestion? I'd love to hear it?

I'm laughing thinking about the visual already.:)

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
If this is for training and to push his boundries than you should make him kneel and worship another mans cock.Have him beg the other man for the pleasure.This task is more humiliating and less pleasure for him then getting fucked would be.Make sure he gives equal time to the mans balls.

Last edited:

atgmaildotcom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 2, 2011
Mastress, you should start him slow with another man. Make him kneel before a real man, have him put his face near his cock, make him smell it, taste it, beg for it. Then once he is hooked on the cock, maybe take it to the next level, but have him ask for it :)

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
I think I am going to make him do it. In fact, I want to see him with a cock in his mouth today.

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
Sucking another man would be far more humiliating than being fucked by one.

When he's bent over, he can close his eyes and "let it happen"... but when he's on his knees, he can't ignore the fact that his lips are wrapped around a penis and actively using his mouth to make another man cum

Biggles48

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 13, 2013
Make him pick up the guy, have him troll for dock on Craigslist, gay bars, local meet up spots, wherever. But making him pick out a guy then ask to suck him off, that's probably just as humiliating as the BJ

LadyM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2013
myphonesite.com
My slave has said I can make him do anything and he won't say no.
I'm thinking of pushing his boundaries....
Shall I make him kneel in front of another man and make him give a blow job? Or shall I make him be in a doggie position and have another man take him in the ass? Or both?

Maybe you have a suggestion? I'd love to hear it?

I'm laughing thinking about the visual already.:)

Has he always expressed an interest in "forced" bi?

If so, you can jump right in...extremely carefully. I advise against the kamikaze approach of picking up strangers, though. There's nothing erotic, or Dominant, about exposing a submissive to a host of std's or inviting secret psychos in to ruin your relationship.

Screen your applicants thoroughly, and take your time! Rome was not built in a day, and did not burn in an hour. Be extremely careful, and have fun!

Featured Threads

New Personals