Should I post more?

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
Just wondering if I should make my slave post some more Christmas pictures of his wife? If I do maybe I'll make my slave wear some green sissy panties to work tomorrow? Hahaha... Are you enjoying this as much as me?:)

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I love that sexy red Christmas outfit she has so you have my vote for more! They just keep getting better and better with each picture, and thank you for making him share her with us im really enjoying them!

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
So, only two of you like the pictures? Wow, I'm sure more people have looked and seen my slaves wife.? I'm going to make him post another tonight, it's always a battle making him actually press the upload button. Then tomorrow I will check how many more want to see her....

bugmenot1970

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2012
UK
Slaves Wife

Mastress Ang. You keep us entertained by posting slaves beautiful wife and we thank you.... Please make him post more as she is gorgeous and we love to look at her sexy figure and skimpy outfits. Kindest Regards Mr & Mrs Bugs

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
I really like the pictures took me while to find with the distractions. New to the site. But your slave has a lovely wife. PS would love the christmass pic anything i can do for that since im not in the friends list

master.ful

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 19, 2011
more

Yes, more pictures of both of them please. See if you can get some of them together with her on top!

Featured Threads

New Personals