Should this boy be shaved?

Gigantesub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 1, 2015
Yes

Shave him and then make him write humiliating things about how hairy he was and how feminine he is now. No one wants a gorilla

basketclub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2014
He deffiently should, his chest looks like a kindergarden's coloring book it looks like he started wax but pussied out a quarter way though. Its like a horrible crossed species monkey-sloth hybrid freak. I vote for shave, AND laser hair removal surgery so that it cant grow back.

tonny

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2015
yuck!

he must be waxed all his disgusting body, how dare he to stand in front of his mistress looking so disgusting . after waxing him get those sissy nips pierced with big rings so he can hold thing for his mistress

Gigantesub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 1, 2015
Mistress Dommedom,

I would love to endure this same humiliation as your slave. Except for me, it will be am I too fat to be your slave

Becka

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 7, 2015
Ugh that's disgusting, how can he even look at himself? he needs to be waxed, all over.

BigOTexan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2011
Do not shave him. Forbid him from shaving or combing a single hair. Have him where as few clothes as social convention allows. Shirt whenever he can. Naked inside. Let the whole world see his apelike body.

malloryp56

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 2, 2015
he should shave, he looks disgusting with chest hair, i agree that he should be waxed rather then be shaved, this way you can humiliate him even more by writing on him and be able to put nipple clamps on easier

qwerty12323

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2015
If thats on his chest imagine what he looks downs stairs. He should shave it off but leave some on in a shape of a dick because you have to be a dick not to shave it off before.

Red8810

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2015
Embarrassing

How his can his beautiful mistress even look at that he needs to have it all removed immediately

slavepuptx

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 25, 2014
Hahaha, what a fucking hairy loser. A pathetic sub like that doesn't deserve to have body hair and should keep itself smooth all the time. I think he needs more pictures too.

samwise

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 8, 2015
yes he does

he looks like a goat that hasnt been shaved in a while and needs to be clean up. that is just a bad thing to look at

Featured Threads

New Personals