Experience
Absolutely None

shybabe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 21, 2023
So I recently took a bdsm test and I found my results intriguing regarding my personal interest in being submissive and a little. I’m a 25 year old female looking for a male and open to either a relationship or just online play but need someone who is gentle and willing to create a nurturing friendship with me before moving into the sexual aspect of the relationship. I’m possibly open to age play but not sure if that interests me so I’m open to either someone who has that fetish or not. I don’t enjoy humiliation and prefer a gentle, and nurturing partner. This will be my first time exploring this fetish so you have to be patient and willing to help me learn. Message me to let me get to know you!

Reactions: Dannykinz

cwolfgang

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2022
Jersey City, NJ
So I recently took a bdsm test and I found my results intriguing regarding my personal interest in being submissive and a little. I’m a 25 year old female looking for a male and open to either a relationship or just online play but need someone who is gentle and willing to create a nurturing friendship with me before moving into the sexual aspect of the relationship. I’m possibly open to age play but not sure if that interests me so I’m open to either someone who has that fetish or not. I don’t enjoy humiliation and prefer a gentle, and nurturing partner. This will be my first time exploring this fetish so you have to be patient and willing to help me learn. Message me to let me get to know you!
Would love to chat further--wanna move this to kik?

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Hey while these tests can be not the most reliable they can give an idea and maybe would be interesting to see what else it said

And as beginner my advice is to take things slow, Look into things for a bit first and ask questions

What are the aspects you feel like would interest you most?
What is submission and little play in your eyes? What are the aspects of it that you would want to learn more about?
What are things you would want to learn more about?
And don't worry if you are not sure or cant answer something "I don't know" can be a valid answer

Pantilessandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 19, 2023
Happy to explore age with you, I’m near twice your age, and in a different time zone but would love to try and catch up? Axx

Reactions: shybabe

Helloxxhey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2023
Hi can we chat as well? I would like to explore BDSM together with you.

Featured Threads

New Personals