Gay
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Ottawa
Kinks
orgasm control / denial, feminization, diapers, humiliation, post orgasm torture, extreme orgasm denial, parental controls, online domination,, chastity, tpe, blackmail, no way out
Limits
Blood, scat, vomit, illegal

Miniuzi

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 18, 2018
Kansas, 66067
Lemme lay out how I want this to go and see if this would interest you. I want a dominant, a master, an alpha who would be willing to completely take this fsggot under control. I mean, cyber, financial, remote. I'm looking for a master who would be willing to be willing to spend some on this faggot and get all it had in return. To be fair, let this faggot say what it is looking for. This faggot wants to be sissified, in chastity, and placed in permanent diapers. No ands if or buts about these. It wishes to be made into a cross dressing, chastity wearing, diaper dependent, slut. This sissy is willing to literally hand o er everything for a dom who is willing to make this happen. Online profiles, banks accounts, phone control, all other device control, remote camera monitoring, name change, signing of a contract that would leave this slave in debt to this master. How this slave wishes for this to play out is first it is contacted and asked to give aslr, then the real talk begins. It wishes for this to be remote (online) at first but in time made more personal. If you are interested hmu

Featured Threads

New Personals