sissy BEGGING for a female to take control of me

sissysandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 17, 2013
i need a mistress to dominate me, control me, to plug my ass and tell me what a little bitch cum slut i am, to tell me how to go about my day everyday, get me to do whatever you want me to do im a sissy bitch faggot il do anything you ask i love being dressed up like a slutty girl for sexy time and being plugged and eating cum i am a complete whore il be your ultimate bitch slave

Likes: femdom, anal, mild pain, dildos, buttplugs, cum eating, cum eating from condoms or from panties or stuff like that, panties to bra wedgies, self facials, pissing pants, humiliation, a little orgasm denial, anal streching, crossdressing, forced gay, sissy assignments, cum training (like holding cum in my mouth while watching sissy cum trainer videos online)

Limits/Wont Do: openly public, scat, permanent marking, family, friends, illegal, face in vids/pics, piss drinking(i can put some piss in my mouth but cant swallow, but i expect to be punnished for not being able to swallow it if you would have wanted me to swallow it)

Featured Threads

New Personals