Sissy Bucket List 2024

JulieAllison

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2018
I once find myself wanting and needing to embrace my life as a sissy. Using the last two months of this year to prepare myself, I want to start a sissy bucket list of things to do in the new year to make myself the best sissy that I can be. Id love some help, ideas and suggestions of things to add to my sissy bucket list so please let me know your ideas.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Perhaps we can help each other with ideas (although I only have a week to get through all of my outfits...)

What have you done already? Have you gone out dressed? Made a video of it?

JulieAllison

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2018
Perhaps we can help each other with ideas (although I only have a week to get through all of my outfits...)

What have you done already? Have you gone out dressed? Made a video of it?
Of course I'd be happy to help. The hope is that toys can become a group effort not only to help me become a better sissy but to help others as well.

I've done a bit before, but having gone through a purge a bit ago I'm now starting over and as such am making this bucket list and more from the point of starting over and starting new i the hopes that others will join in to help or start/continue their own journey as a sissy with me. Sort of a group to help each other.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I have a few videos on my xhamster of me dressed up walking down an alley late at night (and in the midst of a hailstorm) but as the lighting is quite far apart there are long periods of darkness... I'm trying to think of somewhere safe I can film myself in daylight, and I need to figure out a way to film my ass while I'm walking.

I have another maid outfit, different to my first one that I filmed myself doing the dishes in, I'm thinking of making a video with my sissy clitty tied to the vacuum cleaner and also one of me ironing my sissy clothes - they're hidden away rolled up really small at the back of my wardrobe where hopefully my family won't find them so they're going to need it...

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I think blowjob training at the least should be on there, maybe leading to actually giving someone a blowjob?

Same with sissy hole training... I bought a stainless steel buttplug and tried to wear it at the office... It got very hot in there and just made me feel like I was desperate for the toilet... I think I started off too hardcore and should have gotten a softer, smaller silicone plug for gently training myself.

Following on from sissy hole training is learning to sissygasm...

Wildcatevdog

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 9, 2023
I think blowjob training at the least should be on there, maybe leading to actually giving someone a blowjob?

Same with sissy hole training... I bought a stainless steel buttplug and tried to wear it at the office... It got very hot in there and just made me feel like I was desperate for the toilet... I think I started off too hardcore and should have gotten a softer, smaller silicone plug for gently training myself.

Following on from sissy hole training is learning to sissygasm...
Would u say stainless steel is the next step up from silicon?

JulieAllison

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2018
Thanks so much for the responses. I think blowjob training is a great idea to add and yes sucking cock for real should be on my bucket list too. I like the idea of dressing up and going outside as well. Being plugged and caged will be added to the list as well. I'm putting together a starting list soon with my ideas and ideas that I have received and I'll post it once I do.

Reactions: subbysecret

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Can't wait to see it.

Would you fancy being a Playboy bunny gurl? I got a red outfit from lightinthebox that I can't wait to try, just need to get the ears and tail to go with it.

It would be fun to meet up with another sissy and dress up together... Imagine us both running a sissy bunny gurl club...

JulieAllison

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2018
That sounds fun. I've always wanted to be entertainment for men to enjoy. I'll have to find a way or an idea to add that to the bucket list as well.

JulieAllison

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2018
I have taken my first steps as a sissy in 2024! Instead of the bucket list as I originally planned I have changed ideas and now I will be buying myself a new themed outfit each month this year as a part of my journey to becoming the best sissy I can be. The theme for January is simply Sissy. I can't wait to try on and model my new outfit and other things I am getting this month. I will post pictures to my ImageFap profile if you want to see them once I have a chance to take them.

Reactions: subbysecret

JulieAllison

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2018
Sissy Bucket List

1: Essentials

The first item on my bucket list this year is the essentials. By this I mean the things that I consider essential to begin my dedication to being the best sissy I can be this year. These are the items that I want and need to transform myself into a sissy.
1. Breast Forms: As a sissy I enjoy the look and feel of having breasts and I enjoy using breast forms for this purpose.
2. Panties: It is impossible to have too many panties so my plan is to start out with at least 10 pairs of panties.
3. Bras: Bras are essential for any sissy girl to help you feel more feminine and help hold your breast forms.
4. Wig: Long feminine hair helps to enhance your look as a sissy. I use wigs to help with this part of my look.
5. Thigh Highs: Pantyhose and thigh highs are feminine and sexy. I prefer thigh highs and will be adding a few to my wardrobe.
6. Corset: A corset will help to give you a more feminine figure. I enjoy the feel and look a corset gives me.
7. Heels: High heels are a staple for a sissy. I prefer at least a 5 inch stiletto heel. One pair to start, more to come later.
8. Outfit: To get started one outfit you are comfortable and feel sexy in will do. I am going with a dress, dresses are my favorite things to wear.

This is my first bucket list item which will be completed shortly. I'll share more items on my bucket list soon but felt this one needed a little more detail as it is the starting point for me to growing as a sissy this year.

JulieAllison

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2018
Here is my initial bucket list to start the year. I will be updating some of these tasks as I progress and of course will be adding new items to the list as well. I am going to break up the list items into groups or Behavor, Wardrobe, Accessories and Tasks. So I can track my progress through different things throughout the year.

Behavior

1. Essentials: Get essential items to begin sissification. COMPLETE
2. Only sit down and pee as a girl. STARTED
3. Wear panties at least 1 day a week.
4. Wear womens socks, stockings, thigh highs at least 1 day a week.
5. Wear a bra at least 1 day a week.
6. Completely dress as a sissy for 1 hour a week.
7. Practice walking in heels at least 1 hour per week.
8. Sleep in women's pajamas or lingerie at least 1 night a week.
9. Replace all of my bath supplies with female products.
10. Lotion my body with female lotion after each bath or shower.

Wardrobe

1. Begin a monthly shopping routine to add items to my sissy wardrobe. STARTED
2. Buy a monthly themed oufit, take pictures and post to a public online album.
3. Take pictures of every sissy item purchased and post to a public online album.
4. Get 10 Bras. Have 4
5. Get 25 Panties. Have 11
6. Get 10 Pairs of Socks/Stockings/Thigh Highs. Have 6
7. Get 5 Dresses. Have 1
8. Get 5 Tops. Have 0
9. Get 5 Bottoms: Have 0
10. Get 5 Pairs of Shoes/Heels: Have 1
11. Get 1 Women's Swimsuit: Have 0
12. Get 1 Lingerie Set: Have 0
13. Get 50 Total Wardrobe Items: Have 24

Accessories

1. Get Makeup, Nail Polish, Lip Stick and Perfume.
2. Get Breast Forms. COMPLETE
3. Get a Wig: COMPLETE
4. Get a Corset: COMPLETE
5. Get a Chastity Device
6. Get a Butt Plug
7. Get a Realistic Dildo

Tasks

I will add tasks in the future.

I am always open to suggestions so please comment or message me if you have additional ideas.
This list will be updated regularly to reflect my progression and with new or updated items.

Featured Threads

New Personals