Domina Tia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2016
Charlotte, NC
​Every morning it is the same routine. You get up at 5, take a nice shower and get dressed in your outfit that I've laid out for you the night before. Today it's a sexy French maid outfit in black and white leather, assless black panties, black thigh highs with vertical stripes and 5 in. stiletto Mary Janes. Once dressed, you go to the kitchen, start cooking breakfast and serve me promptly at 6. You kneel by the table in case I need anything. Once the table is cleared, you start washing the dishes. While I take my shower, you start to feel horny. You think that you have time before I finish dressing to have a little fun. Since you don't want to waste time getting a toy from the play room, you open the fridge and find the fattest cucumber you can find. You start playing with your pussy, gloved hands working that hole of yours while you feverishly suck on the cucumber to warm it up and make it wet. Once satisfied, you get on your knees and slowly insert the cuke in your hungry hole and start fucking yourself. You get lost in the feeling, pinching and twisting your nipples, while you expertly hit your spot. You're so into it that you didn't realize the shower had stopped.

I stand there in the doorway as you work yourself into a frenzy. I walk back to my room and return moments later. When I get back, you've changed positions...this time your bent over and working the cuke in and out like a piston. I clear my throat to announce my presence. You didn't hear me. I walk around the island behind you and pull the cuke from your hand. You freeze in shock and started to speak but before you get a single word out, I slam my biggest cock deep inside that hungry hole of yours. The only sound that you make is a deep moan of satisfaction. I start pounding your pussy as you hold yourself up by resting a hand on the island. I pause momentarily and you start to whimper. "You're such a bad little girl. You know I don't allow my sissies to play without my permission", I say, "Is this what you do when I'm not looking?" "No Mistress." I start to slowly stroke while you speak, making it hard for you to speak properly. "I was turned on by the fact that you didn't say a word to me all morning. I couldn't help myself Ma'am". "Hmm. Not the greatest answer", I say, "but I will teach you not to play with yourself". I grab your hands and pull you into my ever-hard cock. I push your face into the fridge and begin to fuck you relentlessly. The only sounds that were heard were the slapping of skin, your body repetitively hitting the fridge and your "ah, ah, ah" at every stroke. While I fuck you, I tell you that good girls wait to play. Good girls are modest and do as their told. Good girls that are patient will be rewarded. You try to say yes Mistress but have a hard time talking due to the hard fucking you're getting. So I start to drive my cock into you even harder causing you to scream out, "YES MISTRESS!". Satisfied with your response, I pull out and pull you to the couch in the living room and tell you to get in the couch and bend over.

Your hole is wet and gaping. I take my time to rim you and tease your insides with my tongue and fingers. I spit into it and then start to fist you. You moan and grab what you can in the couch as I punch my fist in and out your wet pussy. I pull my hand out and replace it with my dick and start to pound your pussy. I feel like I want to cum so I start pounding harder. I find your spot again and let myself go into auto pilot. Moments later, I feel that all too familiar feeling welling up deep in my pussy. I start to cum. With each stroke slapping into you, sends my orgasm to a new height. Hearing me start to cum sets you off as you feel that wonderful sensation between your sissy legs. Your clit, which has been leaking precum, erupts all over the couch. As my orgasm subsides, I pull out and sit in the couch. You slump over trying to catch your breath, ass still in the air. Once composed I get up and inspect the area and saw that you came on the couch. I tell you to get out and get on your knees and clean your mess up. Obediently, you do as you're told and say "yes Mistress" before licking up all the cum off the cushion. Once I'm satisfied, I tell you to finish your chores in the kitchen and then for you to clean the couch when you're done. I start to walk out the living room and just as I get to the doorway, I turn around and tell you, "Oh, btw, I took the day off. So be on your best behavior" and proceeded to walk out. You continue to kneel there contemplating whether it would be best to do your chores or find ways to get caught playing with yourself. A mischievous bring comes to your face as you get up and walk to the kitchen.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals