Sissy sub looking for dom

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys so it's important to read my ad as there is some info you need to know before you are my master or miss.

Me:
I work a busy job so at times it's hard to find loads of free time to be kinky and play and have sessions. I can be free at moments notice so if your very scheduled that may be hard. I have to often do things away from the home in secret as I live at home with my mom. I try my best to comply with your orders as always but this can be hard when living at home still. With covid especially she is home more often. That being said I love to do public or semi public dares and tasks that involve crossdressing humiliation feminine and diapers plus more. We can talk more about likes when you msg me.

This up coming week I'll be home alone and free everyday after work. Looking for someone to give me a weeks worth of tasks and dares and humiliation.

You:
Would like creativity as I mentioned sometime I don't have huge chunks of time or may be longish periods between sessions. So creativity and finding ways to keep humiliation and keeping yourself pleased with me is key. Being able to pick up at moment's notice to order me or humiliate me or that such thing is key. I'd prefer you to enjoy my likes and not just be only demanding sexy pics as I find that to be boring.

I'll do my best to be the best sisssy slave.

Kik sissy.monica

Attachments

• Tumblr_l_48753618113520.jpg
    Tumblr_l_48753618113520.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Tumblr_l_48751088758164.jpg
    Tumblr_l_48751088758164.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4

Featured Threads

New Personals