Sissybitchmaid for sale/ rent

Sissybitchmaid1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2016
Hello, this is this sissy's mistress and she has been a bad little slut and I am now forcing him/ her to expose herself via the internet. Almost anything goes;) remember I am mistress. She is mine but if you message back here or leave a comment we could have some fun with her. Boys feel free to humiliate this bitch and force him to SFO what you want. If you message or comment and I like you, I will send You her kik. Oh and fellow mistresses please, please message me through this account so we can conspire ways to further humiliate her. Talk to you soon. Love mistress Ashley;)

amor15an

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 11, 2016
punishment

You should make this sissy stick a broom up her pussy and sweep the floor. and tell her that her reward would be that she will get to live out her wildest fantasy.

When she get near to completing her talk than throw some thing else on the floor and say that if she doesn't clean it up in under a min than she will be tortured with the broom and will not be allowed to cum for a month.

send me proof

keatin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2016
england
kik

can i join in? that little slut needs to be punished, what about putting ice cubes in her pussy and ass and forcing her to hold them in by putting her panties up there with them

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals