Sisters Panties Poll

How should i use my sisters dirty panties?

• Lick the gusset completely clean

Votes: 62 69.7%
  • Wear panties on head (leave a comment for how long)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Gag myself with her panties(leave a comment for how long)

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters

slave100

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2011
Hi i am looking for a good time with my sisters smelly dirty panties vote on the poll to decide what i do with them, also i am willing to do any other tasks with them u may have.

for 1: Lick the gusset completely clean i will post before and after pics of the panties.

for 2 and 3 leave a comment for what number and how long i should do it for :)

dkg

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 9, 2011
Where it on your head and make sure the part where her pussy is is on your nose and jerk off to the smell and when your about to cum take it off your head and cum on the panties afterwards gag your self with the cum-filled panties the rest is up to you

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
You should gag yourself with your sister's panties while completely nude in the middle of her room. Your elbows should be tied to your knees with you "face down, ass up" and several objects (screwdriver, candle, ginger root, banana, broom handle, hairbrush, belt, rubber gloves, vaseline, camera) lying nearby.

A bonus will be that you do this on the day your sister will be bringing several of her friends over to visit.

shznit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2012
Where it on your head and make sure the part where her pussy is is on your nose and jerk off to the smell and when your about to cum take it off your head and cum on the panties afterwards gag your self with the cum-filled panties the rest is up to you

I have to say.. I have done the first part where the gusset was on my nose and the smell is overwhelming! It was one of the best orgasms I had in a while...

New Personals