Skype Towel Game

justask

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2018
Played a game on Skype today and Trin asked me to post it here so that other guys can join sometime. We played with 4 players, I guess it would work with 3+ but the more the better. You will need: A towel, a jockstrap, briefs/boxers, t-shirt, shorts.

First: Roll a dice, lowest roll is the towel guy first.

Second: One guy wears a towel (towel guy) and under the towel is either a jockstrap or some boxers/briefs. The other players have to guess, towel boy drops the towel to show. If they guess correctly, they keep their clothes on. If they get it wrong, they take off their t-shirt. You play again, if they get it wrong again they take off their shorts, then lose again, briefs. Once a guy is naked, they become the new towel guy, the other guys go back to having 3 items of clothing and you play again. If two guys lose at the same time, roll a dice again to decide who is the towel boy. If a player who has already been a towel boy loses first, they just have to stand on cam naked until someone else loses.

Third: Once there is one guy who hasn’t been the towel guy (and therefore hasn’t been naked) the tables get turned for this last part. The other guys will all go on cam wearing a towel, one will be wearing a jockstrap, the others will be naked under the towel. The winner of the second part has to guess who is wearing the jock. If they get guess correctly, they get to tell the other guys what to do for 5 minutes. If they guess incorrectly then the winner has to get naked and then do what the other three guys want them to do for 5 minutes.

Guy can add me on Skype if they want to play: justaskuk

May the odds be ever in your favour.

Featured Threads

New Personals