Skype voice chat phone sex

queenocean66

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 31, 2019
The title says it all on skypethays means no pictures, cam or videos at all just phone sex on skype and you have to be from USA and at least 25 years old can you do it message me on skype queenocean666 you can message me.here as well

Last edited:

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Your post is very much attractive, how old is this submissive woman ??

Master Dingo

queenocean66

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 31, 2019
The title says it all on skypethays means no pictures, cam or videos at all just phone sex on skype and you have to be from USA and at least 25 years old can you do it message me on skype queenocean666 you can message me.here as well looking for a pet

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
You are at every good age to enjoy your naturally and sexually submissive, obeying,serving, craving,extremely sexy kinky life in its fullest under the strict control,punishment and dominance of an Authentic Dom/Master

Master D

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
if you are intrested we can be together
Why not ??? As long as you are that naturally and sexually submissive, extremely bitchy and sultty,obeying and serving, pain and torture seeker, degradable person with a high sexual libido and high regular kinky cravings... Most importantly to be with one Dom/Master to surrender your dirtiness and worthlessness only to him by your own free will !!!

Featured Threads

New Personals