Slave For A Month-Part One

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
it had all started out for 'a laugh' originally,21 year old Allison Chubb from Brighton,East Sussex,slim,brown-eyed,short raven-black hair,was completely bored out of her wits with her long-term boyfriend Oliver,he seemed more interested in watching the football and drinking with all his mates down the pub than being with her!last week he even forgot her birthday!they rarely made love now-usually it was a 'quickie' before he was off to the pub yet again,then his mother was taken to hospital-he had to help his dad look after her for months on end!with both her parents at work during most of the day,Allison was left alone in her parents house,re-watching and re-watching the same old music videos,then one day she came across a website 'Slave for a month!earn yourself a grand!'-male and female 'slaves' would 'auction' themselves for a minimum period of one month to a 'master'-the site heavily vetted these potential 'masters'-they had to have no police record,they must abide by the sites rules-no sex was allowed between Slave or Master-until of course purely 'consensuel' on the 'Slaves' part-it was a 'safe site'-over 18's only permitted to participate,Allison decided to give it a go!it looked like great fun!so she submitted a picture of herself-topless-but to protect her modesty she had a piece of white cardboard with her 'user name'-Allison21,written on it in large black marker pen-she was then issued with a 'slave auction number'-lot 58364729-50-she was part of a 'lot' then was put of sale each week-she was the last to be added to this particular lot of 25 men and 25 women-the bidding started at £100-the Slave would receive half and the rest would go to the website owners-just 6 hours later,Allison21's 'price' had gone up to £250!the 'deadline' for all bids ended at the end of the week-someone had put in a maximum bid of £100,000 for her!she was given the final option to then agree or disagree with the 'transaction'-£50,000 was not be sniffed at!with that money she could start to find a decent flat of her own to live in!and in return?a little bit of 'bondage',perhaps a light 'whipping' from a 'flogger' on her tits and back-she took the plunge!....an exhausting 17 hour journey takes her to her new master-he is a prosperous farmer in west wales-George Hartley,originally from England-Allison drives into his farm-she rings the bell-the 50 something man with a stern face opens the door 'you must park your car in my garage!'-Allison was directed to his garage-he firmly padlocked it afterwards 'in case you have plans of fleeing in the night!' he wags his finger 'and if you try to break the lock-remember by sheepdog jasper is on guard!he'll have a large piece of your pretty little rump!' Allison was starting to feel she had made the biggest mistake of her life!'and those clothes!Slaves have no right to wear clothes!unless their master allows them!come with me!'-Allison follows him into some nearby woodland-she can see no one else for miles a round!'take of all your clothes slave!' he commands her 'look Mister!i know i sold myself to you,but can't we go inside now please?you can make me undress in your nice warm house!them the fun can begin!'she winked at him saucily 'so you think being a slave is fun then?slave?then piss off back home!i didn't buy you so you could have fun!you are here to work!that is what a slave is supposed to do!' he takes out his wallet '£50,000-take it now!i will not offer it to you again!you have exactly one minute to decide!'-he looks at his watch-Allison could have agreed there and then to take back her money-but what then?back to her boring old life in Brighton!or stay here?with this scary old man?her mobile phone in her pocket then rang-it was a whatsapp message from Oliver 'sorry!mum still very poorly,can't come round tonight,you know how things are!'-Allison then saw the man put her money back in his pocket 'hey!that's not fair!i had a message!' she protested 'too late Slave!now get those clothes off and throw them on the pile!'-in the woods,the man had made a little pile of dry leaves,newspaper and twigs-Allison sighed-she started to undress,the man then reaches into his pocket and produces some matches 'burn your clothes Slave!you are no longer entitled to wear clothes now!'Allison,now shivering from the october wind,obeyed-she watched her jeans,bra,knickers,t-shirt,socks and denim-jacket all go up in smoke-she starts to cry - the man watches the fire with her 'you are reborn!your past life is over for good!you are mine now!and your work begins!'-he took Allison gently but firmly by her right arm indoors-he opens a can of baked beans,scoops them into a dish and puts them in his microwave-'your food slave!' he says to Allison 'don't leave any!it's all your getting till the morning!'Allison was then told to kneel on the kitchen floor-she had to eat her food off the floor,and naked!her new Master observes her 'careful!'-as a bean spills onto his kitchen floor 'do that again and you will regret it slave!'Allison was then given the first of her many household 'chores'-she had to clean the oven,hoover the entire house and sort out the mans washing,after three hours...'that is the end of your first day's duties,Slave!it is time for your rest period!you have a busy day ahead of you tomorrow!'Allison was then introduced to her 'irons'-they were old and rusty-her neck,wrists and ankles were chained up in the kitchen-the man then put the key that unlocks them back in his trouser pocket 'goodnight Slave!' he then said-and closed the door after turning out the light,when it was light,the man returned-Allison now fast asleep on the kitchen floor 'rest period over Slave!'he kicks her in the ribs with his foot-not too hard,but certainly hard enough to wake her up 'i wan't my breakfast!sausages,eggs,chopped tomatoes and fried bread!'Allison got up 'i need you take my chains off first!' the man unchained her hands and feet-so she could work-but she was left with one still around her neck-it was extended so she had free movement around the kitchen-the worst thing about making the man's breakfast was frying his sausages!some of the fat sizzled on her naked flesh!producing little screams from her!'i wan't those sausages done properly girl!' the man warns her from the other room-opening the newspaper that has just come through his door,Allison finally finishes-he comes in-unchains her-but leaving the collar still around her neck -he sits down at the breakfast table 'mhm!that smells really good slave!perhaps i'll buy you for another month!'-Allison fumes at him-the man then says 'beg slave!on your knees and beg!'Allison crouches down on the kitchen floor-she lifts her arms up like a little dog begging for scraps of food-for the first time ever the man smiles!but it is not a 'cruel' smile-there is a 'twinkle' in his eye-he puts a sausage in Allison's mouth-she hungrily bites it! 'some more slave?'he cuts some of his fried bread into a little 'Soldier' and dips it in his egg 'beg!beg!'-Allison obediantely 'begs'-she even makes little 'panting' noises-despite the situation,she begins to secretly enjoy it!being a Slave gave her a sense of 'purpose'-the man was lacking a woman in his life-he only seemed to live on microwave meals,as she saw in his freezer later,some yolk drips on Allison's nose as he holds the 'soldier' out-this makes the man laugh!and Allison started to laugh to!...'today is dusting day!' the man says 'i wan't this place spotless by the time i get back!' 'yes master!' Allison replies-she had finally accepted to call him 'master',the man went out-locking her inside,as he saw to the daily business of running his large farm,Allison,while cleaning,opens a cupboard door-it contains lots of old photograph's-one features a young woman who looks remarkably like herself!dressed in hotpants,there is a young man beside her-she is shocked to realise it is the man!he must have been about the same age she was now when it was first taken-July 1971,Allison neglects her duties to look at more photos,then she hears the door open downstairs!'she quickly got back to work,she runs downstairs and makes herself look busy-not noticing that the photo she has been looking at has fallen face down on the floor....'now the white glove test!'-the man puts a white glove on his right hand,he runs it over all the places Allison was supposed to clean 'eh!'the man says disgustingly 'lazy Slave!i told you i wanted this place spotless by the time i got back!your coming upstairs with me right now!'he grabs Allison painfully by her right arm and twists it behind her back!he then forced her back upstairs,he opens a door-it was the attic room-it was empty save for one thing-a device known as an 'x-frame'-he strapped Allison into the device-her wrists and ankles secured very tightly,the man then left-2 minites later he was back 'i really didn't think i would need to use this so soon!'-the man is holding a 'bullwhip'-it was not the type to cause permanent damage-but delivered at full force it would certainly greatly mark Allison's exposed flesh 'just 20 lashes for you this time Slave!'the man then goes over to Allison 'open your mouth wide Slave!'-he pinches her nose-she opens her mouth-and a piece of rag is thrust in!'that will stop you biting down on your tongue!' he explains,he then comes around the other side-he draws the whip back....Allison's back was flogged red raw!she would probably have the marks for months!but afterwards the man lovingly rubbed sudocream on her weals-Allison's face was red from crying!that whipping had been the most horrible thing that had ever happened to her!'that is what used to happen to Slaves!' he says to her as he treats her wounds 'you had better get used to it!' he finishes-he gets the chain out again 'you may sleep in the living room tonight!goodnight Slave!''Goodnight Master!'-Allison replies-ending her second day as a 'Slave'TO BE CONTINUED!

Featured Threads

New Personals