Slave For A Month-Part Two

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
Allison's back was still very tender in the morning-it had not helped that she had lay on the living room carpet-which was made of coarse fibres that greatly irritated her skin!she began to suspect the man had even done this deliberately!laying down a special carpet shortly before she arrived!today she had to a lot of work outside-an extra long chain fitted to her neck-she had to sweep up all the autumn leaves-the 'master' was very pleased with her,he let her eat a microwave meal with him-this time being allowed to actually sit at the dinner table!'may i be permitted to speak Master?' Allison asked 'you are free to speak Slave!' he replied 'please!no more Microwave meals!they are not good for you!let me cook you dinner tonight!i will make you a delicious spaghetti bolognese!(Allison had Italian blood on her Mother's side-thus her lovely dark hair,eyes and Olive skin)'very well Slave!' the Master agrees-he enjoyed the meal very much!'i wan't you to cook me a delicious meal every day Slave!and as a reward i give you all the weekends off from all other duties!although if i need you to help me work on the farm,then you must assist!but that will be with you clothed!'Allison smiled-he smiled back.Allison was given special 'farmhand' clothes-she was taught how to drive a tractor-she even was taught to deliver lambs!all of the sudden,she was no longer a 'Slave'-she was even allowed to remain dressed during her household chores 'i've grown bored with that little game!'the master said 'anyway!it will soon be time for you to go!your month is almost up!'-perhaps because there was no threat of 'the lash' over her anymore,those weeks seemed to fly by!he allows he to go into town to buy new clothes for herself,at home the man spots the photo Allison dropped-he puts his hand over his eyes,he goes to the attic room....Allison returns to the farm in her smart new clothes-a fawn trouser suit,white blouse and high heels-as she goes through the door she is grabbed from behind...'she betrayed me!she betrayed me!' the man kept ranting as he drags Allison into the field-the 'X-Frame' has been set up here,Allison has her beautiful and expensive new clothes and underwear ripped off,she is secured to the frame-the man picks up the bullwhip from the ground and swings it with all his might!CRACK!Allison feels a wave of pure fire spread across her now naked shoulders!CRACK!her buttocks!CRACK!her thighs!'i loved the girl!i loved that girl with all my heart!and she betrayed me!she fucked my own brother!'CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!-Allison could not take anymore!'Please Master stop!i'm begging you!'she was starting to bleed now!the man saw a small trickle of blood on Allison's right shoulder and was instantly brought to his senses....'she left me in 1973 for my brother Peter' the man explains inside 'said he was a real man!not the wimp i was!i should have seen the clues!'i've been a bad girl George!' she would say 'i ought to be punished!' and she would present her rump to me!but i would nervously turn away!i truly did want to spank her!but i just could not do it!'he sobs,his head in his hands 'then i found your picture online!offering to be my Slave!you look so much like her!and so i bought you!i even mortgaged my farm to possess you!'-Allison puts her hand to her mouth 'George!you didn't!''the receivers arrive tommorow!'he then said,ashen faced,Allison got up 'no way would i take that money!you pay off those receivers!this is good farming land!'the two of them go into town-Allison back in her 'Farm' clothes-she has the £50,000 withdrawn from her account and transferred into Nigel's account...a few days later she was back in Brighton-she turns on the news 'Farmer discovered dead'-George's picture flashes up '63 year old Farmer George Hartley was found hanging by his neck from a tree yesterday in one of his fields,' Allison gave out a gasp! 'the Sheep Farmer had moved to east sussex to Beddgelert in 1973,buying a farm there 'he was a quiet man who kept himself to himself' one local said,the man is believed to have had a history of depression,receivers had turned up the previous day-the farm was heavily in debt-£50,000 being owed to the bank-the farm will now be sold off,as he has no known next of kin'a few days later a checque for £50,000 was received through the post-along with a short letter 'i forgive them both now!some good came out of their evil!you!'-Allison quickly rushed upstairs and got out the box containing the family photos-there she was!Grandma Evelina Pacci!unmistackeble in her skimpy white hotpants and long raven-black hair...SECRETSPANKER

Featured Threads

New Personals