Slave for everyone’s use

Slutforall

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 11, 2022
Hi all,
I am new to this community and wanted To make my first post here. I am a 20 year old slave that likes to be used by everyone. One of my favorite things is being degraded and what better way to do it then by being degraded by everyone.

Anyone is free to message me with tasks or what they please. (my limits will be posted near the end). I will post publicly and would love to be fully humiliated by everyone here. (no face)

Message me if ur bored and just need a slut to have a little fun with. My pussy is open for everyone to use.

My likes : pussy stretching. Body writing. Degrading. denial. Nipple torture. Pet play. Clit spanking. Object insertion. And overall just being used like a worthless slut in front of everyone.

limits : scat. Piss. Blood. Anal stuff

have fun with me.

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
Take a marker and write slut, slave, whore, cum bucket, cum dump, trash, fuck me, rape me, use me, slap me, brake me, useless, bitch on your body and write with a red lip stick on your forhead stupid and WH on one side and RE on the other side of your mouth
Put clamps on your nipples and tie them to a door then edge and at the moment you edge slam the door shut so it pulls off the clamps
Take a wooden or metal large spoon and spank your pussy, clit, boobs and ass 50 times each
Edge again while telling yourself why you are such a worthless piece of shit

ClosedAccount9898

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2022
Belgium
Hi all,
I am new to this community and wanted To make my first post here. I am a 20 year old slave that likes to be used by everyone. One of my favorite things is being degraded and what better way to do it then by being degraded by everyone.

Anyone is free to message me with tasks or what they please. (my limits will be posted near the end). I will post publicly and would love to be fully humiliated by everyone here. (no face)

Message me if ur bored and just need a slut to have a little fun with. My pussy is open for everyone to use.

My likes : pussy stretching. Body writing. Degrading. denial. Nipple torture. Pet play. Clit spanking. Object insertion. And overall just being used like a worthless slut in front of everyone.

have fun with me.
i just texted you, slut

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Hi all,

have fun with me.
I started a conversation with u, get back to me

cwolfgang

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2022
Jersey City, NJ
Hi all,

have fun with me.
I want to see what you can fit inside of you...