Slave girl for use

slavegirl001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 17, 2014
My master wants to loan me out for use through KiK. Will do pictures without face. My limits are permanent marks, most pain, no bodily fluids and no personal information. I do most everything else with my master who enjoys me being humiliated the most. My master will loan me out for one hour a night for play. Please PM for more information.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

slavegirl001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 17, 2014
replies

We are replying to people through PM just so everyone knows but we are not replying to everyone. There are ALOT of people interested though and we are just sorting through those we like.

Featured Threads

New Personals