Limits are piss poop needles out side and family

TylerSubandMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 5, 2014
Slave?

Would you like me to be your master and i can give u multiple tasks, kik me : tylerjc99

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Take the smaller dildo and stick it up your ass. Put the nipple clamps on your tits. Get on a nice pair of HIGH heels - but make sure you can step out of them easily. Now take some rope and tie it to a door handle, loop it over the top of the door and close the door so that the loose end of the rope is on your side of the door. Stand next to the door and tie the rope to the chain between the nipple clamps (or to so string tying them together if there is no chain) so that you nipples are just being pulled slightly upwards. Kick your heels off. Now take the larger dildo and edge twice before letting yourself cum. Only after you cum can you untie the rope or open the door and pull the rope down.

I'm sure we would all like to hear if this was enough punishment for you or if you need more.

Mistress JulieK

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Begin by stripping naked, attach the nipple clips to your nipples and put your bra on. Next lube up the dildos with toothpaste and insert the smaller one deep into your ass. Sit in a chair to make sure the ass dildo stays put and spread your legs wide, masturbate until you edge 5 times then ram the large dildo fully inside your cunt and immediately pull on panties. Put on tight jeans or some other type of tight pants so those dildos stay fully rammed in then up on a shirt. No loop the rope behind your neck and pull the ends through your legs, up over your shoulders again pulling tight. Now tie of the ends to the belt (or belt loops) on the jeans. Set a timer for 20 minutes then kneel in the corner with your hands on your head facing the corner and wait until the timer goes off. When the timer goes off you must remove the rope and all clothes but leave the dildos and nipple clips in place, you must now masturbate until you cum before you can finally remove them.
Enjoy!! Be sure to report back in this thread to maximise the humiliation of this and for all to enjoy...

Borgus709

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2014
strict Dom looking for 18+ female slave

43 year old dominant strict male seeking a slave female of any age

What I'm looking for

A slave ready to commit to a long-term relationship.

This is suitable for someone looking for a 24/7 TPE although it won't quite work out like that as I work full-time and also have a social life which you will be a part of. I am a professional man and the M/s relationship will be mostly private.

Ultimately this would lead to long term relationship,

Rules would be introduced throughout the relationship and once learned they would form the basis of a contract.

Females new to D/s are welcome.
I am happy to agree limits in adavance

About me
I am a professional man with a responsible and well-respected job
I am in good shape
I know what I want and Iam going to get it

This is a serious advert and I would appreciate serious replies only

Interested?
Kik me @ borgus
Kinks:
24/7 online and in person slave/slut
Bondage
Spanking
Experience:
I have had a number of D/s relationships and I'm planning on moving to the next level.

No limits

cham36laxer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 16, 2014
Hey slut.

Dirty slave looking for punishment i have
1 large dildo
1 ave size dildo
2 nipple clamps
Rope
Limits are piss poop needles out side and family

I'm a pretty tough master if I do say so myself. So if you want punishment.
Kik me
cham36laxer

Featured Threads

New Personals