slave market

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Ya, so there are numerous individual threads of slave ads and the accumulate and it's quite difficult to search through them. So here is a thread for all the wannabe slaves where they may put their data.
Please be descriptive about yourself because one-liners or only a paragraph or so show's your careless attitude.
This is what all you could include :
Experience
Email
Interested in
A description of you
Anything you want to suggest.

Also, a note to all masters/mistresses: Please do NOT five replies or comments here. This is to be an ONLY SLAVE thread. If you have any suggestions/ideas or so, pm them to me and I'll edit the post WITH acknowledging you. Hope you understand this. Requesting cooperation. Thanks
Slaves. We are waiting.

Bi_joey

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2013
Toys: None but i like using random household items like fruit/veg/hairbrush
Experience: some, anal insertions of bizarre objects. Wax play and various piss drinking dares
Likes: Anal, Piss, Spanking, cum, older, wax play, Cock tying, insertions, humiliation
Limits Blood, scat and too much pain
Email: [email protected]
Interested in: a master who will make me do kinky things for him.
A description of you 22 bisexual male who has a fascination with anal. I love pleaseing people by doing anything to my body. Im 6ft chubby/muscular build, 6 inch cock and a tight ass.

Anything you want to suggest. I want to find my limits so push me.

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
Toys: glass buttplug(5inches long, 2 inch diameter at biggest point), 8" vibrating dildo(3-4 speeds), gag, nipple clamps(kinda too small, hard to get on and barely get half my nipple, but good nonetheless) I have pictures of these in a private album
Experience: very little :(
Likes: wedgies(i have a separate list of likes/limits for wedgies), anal, light/possibly mild pain, occational wax play, some degradation/humiliation, some spanking
(still exploring a lil, so if there are any other things not in my limits you'd like me to do, ask and ill say wether or not im willing to try at least once, i usually am)

Limits: pee/poo, family/other people/public, pictures/videos(maaay occationally decide to do a pic or two, but its my decision and not all the time), clit pain
Email: (id like to pm a little before i give it out)
Interested in: a master, creative, not too strict beings as i do tend to get a lil busy and easily sidetracted, though i am usually willing and do my best to please. not really anything serious
A description of you: curvy short girl(150pounds, 5foot 2 inches tall),breast size:34B,shy,very submissive and willing,short attention span though,i dont like sharing a lot of my personal info. i live with a large family and im almost never home alone so i do have to be careful and most tasks will have to be done late at night(eastern US time)
Anything you want to suggest:I dont have any idea, just please dont be too demanding as i can get kinda busy/distracted and my likes/limits change occasionally and sometimes just cause.

naughty geek

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 5, 2012
Age. 18
Toys. Diapers, belts, dildos, and willing to use any other items in new ways
Experience: still a bit of a slave virgin but have been trained in obedience and orgasm control - begging for release but seldom granted. Have completed many tasks for owner including semi-public humiliations. Willing to explore boundaries.
Likes. Risks of humiliation in public; private humiliation and being degraded; diapers; role play; being naughty ;)
Limits. Full on public and friends knowing
Interested in: exploring new relationships and a different environment and learning to be controlled
A description of you: quiet, geeky but out going and driven. A bit naive and innocent though.
Anything you want to suggest. Open to all offers via pm xx

DTU

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2011
Manchester, UK
Skype Sub

Toys: Buttplug and Household Items (May be willing to buy more)
Experience: Just been dommed on skype and omegle.
Limits: Scat, Too much Pain, Blood, Very Public.
Email: PM or Skype me.
Interested in: Finding more likes and limits and discovering new things.
A description of you: Shortish 5ft 6, Slim, 7 inch cock, Horny all the time.
Anything you want to suggest: Would like a master to stretch me to do new things.

If interested PM me or add me on Skype: hornyab. Kik: dtukik.

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
Toys: Plug 3 inches wide 5 inches long, Dildo 9 inches long 1 inch wide
Experience: Amateur with little experience
Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles
Email: PM me first then we talk
Interested in: Master or Mistress just getting out there trying new things.
A description of you: I'm 19 male going to college. 5'8" 265 lbs. and dropping (lost 80 lbs.) brown hair, brown eyes, white, glasses
Anything you want to suggest: I really want to get out there and just test myself and what I like. Really open to trying just about anything once. PM me to talk whenever.

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
Age 51
Toys nipple clamps whips masks
Experience yes had a master before
Likes bondage humiliation punishment watersports
Limits no blood or scat
Email [email protected]
Interested in being used
A description of you submissive needing someone to control
Anything you want to suggest.

filthybitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 13, 2013
Toys: household items , vibrator
Experience: notmuch
Likes: being told what to do , nipple play/torture , spankings ,pussy torture
Limits: shit/piss , blood
Interested in: finding a dom male or female
A description of you: 5'3 120 pounds , b 34 tits , long blonde/light brown hair ,
Will do pictures. not comfortable with face ones till after a while.

noodist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 27, 2013
add me on skype nudeslave69
likes-
small penis humiliation
public humiliation
public nudity
public bondage
dislikes-
anal

matt-wedgie slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2013
im male 18 and love wearing my mums thongs and doing dares or even anal im ,ooking for dares my intrests are public thongs panties anal mild pain but no fecies or pee or family so dare me and ill do pics or enev cams on skype? [email protected] add me if your up for daring me ill be your little slut! oh

toyboysissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2013
Sex:Male
Toys: Dildos (6-9 inches), clover clamps, masturbation sleeve
Experience: Little
Likes: Anal, cum-play,feminization,light pain, outdoors,light public,enemas
Limits: Scat,urine, heavy pain, blood, heavy public, social suicide,family
Email: [email protected], or PM
Interested in: Finding a mistress who can dominate me.
A description of you: 6ft, dark hair/eyes, caucasian, horny slut, 6 inch dick
Anything you want to suggest: Make me yours, and I will try my best to keep you happy!

sissyboy2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 16, 2013
Toys: household items , vibrator
Experience: notmuch
Likes: being told what to do , nipple play/torture , spankings ,pussy torture
Limits: shit/piss , blood
Interested in: finding a dom male or female
A description of you: 5'3 120 pounds , b 34 tits , long blonde/light brown hair ,
Will do pictures. not comfortable with face ones till after a while.

you want to kik?

Jangoslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 19, 2013
Toys: Vegetable, clothpins, leather belt,wax
Experience: anal insertion, spanking, online exposition
Likes: Anal, tits torture, spanking,privte humiliation,domination,wax,insult, body writing,dare
Limits:pee,poo,blood,full public,permanent
Email:[email protected] or on skype: jangos666
Interested in: finding a mistress or master for execute will online or not, send nude pictures of myself...
A description of youim a tall slave, 1,88 metters for 88 kg, with average cock and luxurious ass.
Anything you want to suggest. Send me a mail or add me on skype and give me a dare, a command or a online date ;)

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
Toys: glass buttplug(5inches long, 2 inch diameter at biggest point), 8" vibrating dildo(3-4 speeds), gag, nipple clamps(kinda too small, hard to get on and barely get half my nipple, but good nonetheless) I have pictures of these in a private album
Experience: very little :(
Likes: wedgies(i have a separate list of likes/limits for wedgies), anal, light/possibly mild pain, occational wax play, some degradation/humiliation, some spanking
(still exploring a lil, so if there are any other things not in my limits you'd like me to do, ask and ill say wether or not im willing to try at least once, i usually am)

Limits: pee/poo, family/other people/public, pictures/videos(maaay occationally decide to do a pic or two, but its my decision and not all the time), clit pain
Email: (id like to pm a little before i give it out)
Interested in: a master, creative, not too strict beings as i do tend to get a lil busy and easily sidetracted, though i am usually willing and do my best to please. not really anything serious
A description of you: curvy short girl(150pounds, 5foot 2 inches tall),breast size:34B,shy,very submissive and willing,short attention span though,i dont like sharing a lot of my personal info. i live with a large family and im almost never home alone so i do have to be careful and most tasks will have to be done late at night(eastern US time)
Anything you want to suggest:I dont have any idea, just please dont be too demanding as i can get kinda busy/distracted and my likes/limits change occasionally and sometimes just cause.
(beings as its been to long since i posted it to edit)

I'd like to withdraw my ad, now that ive currently decided not to be searching anymore, please DO NOT pm me anymore (sorry!)

if you do, i will assume you apparently do not know to read and will not even bother to reply to you, beings as it will be yet another thing you will struggle to read.

(sorry that sounds rude, but ive run into a few people who apparently couldnt even notice my likes/limits or bother to read the entirety of my ad other than the name. and thus then tried to make me do things clearly defined in my limits)

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
(beings as its been to long since i posted it to edit)

I'd like to withdraw my ad, now that ive currently decided not to be searching anymore, please DO NOT pm me anymore (sorry!)

if you do, i will assume you apparently do not know to read and will not even bother to reply to you, beings as it will be yet another thing you will struggle to read.

(sorry that sounds rude, but ive run into a few people who apparently couldnt even notice my likes/limits or bother to read the entirety of my ad other than the name. and thus then tried to make me do things clearly defined in my limits)

Sorry to hear things didnt go well for you.
Hopefully you wont blame the whole site for the actions of a few people.
Have a great day.

greek_curious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 16, 2013
Age 29
Toys:Just household items

Experience:Very little..

Likes:Bondage,Predicament bondage,Crossdressing,Anal,Chastity,Humiliation,And many other things but my limits.

Limits:Family,Public,Permanent,Anything bi or gay,Scat,Pee,Knife play

Email:On pm.

Interested in:Being a sissy slut on a Mistress

A description of you:It is in my profile with some photos..

Anything you want to suggest:Funny guy looking to be owned.

antoniosito37

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2013
Slave for Mistress

Age. I am 21 years old.

Toys. cock and ball ring, urethral sound, enema equipment, anal beads.

Experience. I have done insertion of ice and enemas, sounding, using toothpaste with the sound, anal stretching, plugging, cut.

Likes. Femdom, humiliation, some public, anal, CBT, enemas, ice insertion, gaping, and I am trying to learn cum eating.

Limits. poo, piss, scat.

Skype, JasonThomas010

Interested in A mistress but am open to speaking and maybe performing for any other sex.

A description of you, Tall, brown eyes and hair, mild body hair, facial hair, some tattoos, slim.

long_teen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 22, 2013
thats me

Toys: none......sorry
Experience: none....youre my first
Limits: no eating of shjit/piss, no long-stying
kik: long_boy_
Interested in: anything