Slave/master meetup

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Hello,
I did this once before, there was a ton of interest but unfortunately I could not keep up with demand on multiple fronts, but now I have much more free time so I will try again.

Slaves: If you are here, it means you are looking for a good master, weather long or short term, and that you want to avoid posting details or getting spammed by masters that don't want to commit, or give you enough information, these are the steps for a slave to get entered into the market.

SLAVES:
1: send me a PM, this is in order to avoid you being spammed, to your PMs or on this thread, the PM should contain KIK/skype/yahoo/other messenger info, typical schedule and time zone, as well as your current likes/dislikes/limits, be very specific about naming all of them, as they are what I will use to match you with a master.
2: an interview will be conducted on your preferred messenger, you will be asked questions about yourself as a slave, your various tastes, living situation (house layout, for task safety reasons, hidden public tends to be harder in apartments and neighborhoods with kids)
3: you are done, wait until I find you a master and enjoy yourself, this should happen within a week.
4: report the master to me if he is not to your liking, or abuses you in a way that you do not like (blackmail comes to mind) this system is not perfect, but the least I can do is track them down and make sure they don't do it again.

_________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________

Masters You are here because you want a slave, for your own reasons, and you are willing to put in some serious effort and commitment to get one, the glut of masters means that I can be extremely selective about who gets a slave, and I will not be giving slaves to people who do not prove they are willing to take care of them, steps for being a master are as follows.

MASTERS:
1: send me a PM which should contain KIK/skype/yahoo/other messenger info, typical schedule and time zone, as well as your current likes/dislikes/limits, be very specific about naming all of them, as they are what I will use to match you with a slave. also include an ad if you have one, as well as what sort of master you are (strict, loving, demeaning, psychological, etc) I do not accept master PMs that are less than 300 words! this is part of the screening process.
2: an interview will also be conducted for masters on your preferred messenger program, female masters seeking only female slaves will be REQUIRED to send a live pic of themselves, I will not have men pretending to be ladies in my market, various questions will be asked so I can better match you with a slave.
3: Post in this thread to keep it visible, just say what you are and if you submitted
4: wait for your slave to be delivered, hopefully within the month.

FOR MALE SLAVES AND MALE MASTERS
The huge glut of requests from the guys on this site is frankly overwhelming, I cannot do it. I will accept the 3 male masters with the best ads/submissions from each sexuality to have interviews to get into the actual market, the rest of you, I will release an approved slaves/masters list once a month for the rest of you that have taken the time to submit so that you can figure out yourselves who you want to be with, as the matching process is what takes the most time.
I also believe that by making this competitive, I can help those of you who would have put mediocre effort kick it up a notch, you need to beat out all the other masters here, so the matched masters will be the cream of the crop.

TO CONCLUDE:
The first approved males list will come out on march 15th, to allow for a few days so that people can notice this thread
Female slaves are in high demand, if you are female, weather you want to be doted on or treated like a worthless slut, please post, I will do my utmost to insure a better match then searching on your own.

Last edited:

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
This has a really bad thread title dosnt it? I want to rename it but not sure how.

Featured Threads