Slave or master

Spunkingmonkey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
Do women prefer to in control of a man or would they rather be controlled by a man???? Really interested on girls perspectives on issues like these:)

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
in my vanilla life my hubby is very dominate ,he always thinks he is right ,always in charge ,always making decisions , he isnt aware of how much he can be guided without being pushed lol ,he doesnt know of my dominate life here so thats why I do love to dominate someone here , to make them do it just for my pleasure , just because I want it that way without worrying what they will think or how they will respond ,
just comply and suck it up young sub ,you know you want my strong mind and will wrapped around your naked body as I push you to do the kinkiest ,dirtiest things you,ve only ever dreamed of lol

Pepe990

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2012
in my vanilla life my hubby is very dominate ,he always thinks he is right ,always in charge ,always making decisions , he isnt aware of how much he can be guided without being pushed lol ,he doesnt know of my dominate life here so thats why I do love to dominate someone here , to make them do it just for my pleasure , just because I want it that way without worrying what they will think or how they will respond ,
just comply and suck it up young sub ,you know you want my strong mind and will wrapped around your naked body as I push you to do the kinkiest ,dirtiest things you,ve only ever dreamed of lol

That is well said!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals