Slave's Hawaiin Adventure

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
A few years back I went to Hawaii for my best friend's wedding. My Slave was supposed to accompany me, but something came up for him at the last minute and so he was forced to join me later. As a result, we only had a week but I thought I would share it...
Once I found out that my Slave would be coming after all, I sent him instructions for his journey to meet me. He was advised that he needed to lock up his cock for the flight and wear a pair of my underwear underneath his clothes. He was also instructed to bring a few of our toys, since I had left them at home, thinking I would be alone. To avoid setting off the metal detectors, I had him use one of the numbered tags that came with the cage. He was instructed to text me a pic of the cage on with the number on the tag visible prior to his flight so that I could verify he wore it the entire time. He was quite worried when he went through security that they would randomly decide to strip search him and find his cock in it's cage! He was also worried about the toys, and I ordered him to take them in his carry on, so that the baggage screeners would see it! I'm not sure how often they see anal beads, butt plugs, and dildos in a carry on, but he made it through.
It was an uncomfortable flight for him, he said, because the cage was pinching at him and the teeth were digging in (We used to have a cage with adjustable teeth on the top. It was fabulous!) and also because he had gotten so drippy going through security that he was actually very wet sitting in his seat.
The rest of the flight was uneventful, but he again had nerves going through the Hawaii security.
Once he saw me, he begged to be unlocked, but of course he was not allowed to unlock at that time. I took him to the hotel and he got settled in. As I had been a week without any pleasure except that which I gave myself, I forced my Slave to eat my pussy until I had 4 orgasms. Then he thanked me for being allowed to lick my pussy, I unlocked him, and we got ready and went for dinner. Later that night, I again used my Slave for my pleasure until I was completely satisfied.
We did of course some regular touristy things and kicked about with my friends, but we also continued to play randomly throughout the week.
One afternoon, when the maids were cleaning the rooms, we put the "Do not disturb" sign on our door. I had my Slave change into his maid's costume. He wanted to know why, so I told him it was, as usual, for my entertainment. He put on the maid's costume and I told him that he had to go out into the hallway where the other maid's were. He balked at this at first, telling me how he would be seen, that there were cameras, etc. I told him that I didn't care, and that maybe the hotel staff could use a laugh, too! He cracked the door and stuck his head out. He pulled it in again really quickly and tried again to beg me to change my mind. I told him for every minute he delayed, I would add something extra on to the chore I was about to make him do. He knew then that I was serious and said "No Mastress, I will do ask you ask! Please don't make this worse! It's bad enough!" He opened the door and said "There's no maid's out there. They must be in rooms." I asked him where their cart was and he said "Just down the hall a bit." I told him to get out there and push the cart to the next door down the hallway, knock the door and say "housekeeping" and then he could grab me an extra shampoo from the cart and run back to our room. He was standing there with the door cracked. He began to protest and the elevator dinged so he shut the door really quickly and began to beg again for me to give him something easier. I told him that if he did not get out there and do this, I would put him on his leash and make him ride down the elevator with me for all to see. He looked completely fearful then and beganto focus on his chore. He cracked the door and said he didn't see anyone. Then he said "Ok, I'm going!" and slipped out the door. I grabbed it stuck my head out so I could watch him complete his task. I began to chuckle when he started to push the cart, and I burst out laughing loudly when he actually knocked the door and said "Housekeeping!" He was beet red when he turned around to run back to the room! He did remember to grab me something off the cart, though it turned out to be lotion. He ran back into our room and sat on the bed, dying of embarrassment while I continued to laugh!
Those were definitely 2 of the highlights of that trip. The rest of the time we were a little lower key. I made him drive the rental vehicle with his cock and balls exposed, and we found a private beach past the touristy areas where we also played a bit more and enjoyed each other a bit more thoroughly! All in all, it weas a great vacation and fabulous memories to laugh about, even today! :D

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
You are an extremely inventive and mischievous mistress.

Featured Threads

New Personals