Slaves to be trained.

huntspanker

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 12, 2013
Your needs are different to everyone else’s, and I have a fertile, creative, and imaginative mind, so our sessions will never follow a set script. We will discuss such matters as limits, safe words, marks, activities which you are interested in, and those which you definitely don’t want to undertake, prior to the beginning of the session. At the end of the scene I will spend some ‘straight time’ with you, so that you will be able to tell me how you felt about the session, what was best about it, what was worst(!) and what was most memorable……

If you have specific toys or outfits you would like included in a session you are most welcome to bring them with you, and I will weave them into the scene providing I have sufficient prior notice.

I welcome everyone – all that I ask is that you are respectful, clean, sober, drug free, obedient and submissive.
If you are a novice, inexperienced, or simply nervous, do remember that every submissive starts where you are now - having a desire to explore, a yearning to satisfy certain needs.
Before contacting me think about what you would like to do and where you need to go – then take a deep breath and contact me..

huntspanker

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 12, 2013
I can receive and I travel for sessions and I also accpet online sessions depends on the distance of the slave...
I am not into financial, I do this for fun.. What you will only going to pay is for the slave contract..

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
What sort of things do you expect of your subs? Do you expect them to serve you 24/7 (for online slaves, since I am in the UK!) and do you provide proof of who you are?

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I'm genuinely curious to know if you are who you say you are- and mostly because you say you are not into this for financial reasons yet the website shows fees for both Skype and irl sessions.
If you are prodomme as the website says why would you be giving away your services for free?

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Eh instant turn off.

It's only fun if the other person is having as much fun out of it as you. If they're just doing it for the money then it's just their job and not fun anymore.

victor1995

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 16, 2013
I'd be interested :) I'm interested in becoming a slave begging you for orgasm:)

my skype is victor.marshall7

Featured Threads

New Personals