middling

Melody

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Aug 27, 2021
Hello Sir

I am a slim, smooth-all-over tv living in London, seriously looking for a controlling Master.

While I'm sure that W/we will begin online, I would like to move to real time meets in a reasonable short period of time. I want a Master not a Dreamer!

If you are reasonably fit and are able to accommodate, and would like a slender tv to dominate and control, I hope You will drop me a line.

I have posted an album containing four recent pictures.

Thank You, Sir

SUBWHOREDOM1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 27, 2021
Genuine Experienced DOM here in Boston Massachusetts that would absolutely Finance a TRUE TRANS SUB that is interested in a Possible Serious Relationship IF you were willing to Relocate here in the US??? i own a Home improvement Business and am in Construction which as you know clearly pays very well,..and I would Support in Every WAY,...a Genuine committed Submissive Trans "Total Sub" That is willing to Obey and in Time hopefully understand the Loving and caring Dynamic of a TRUE DOMS commitment to Bringing out the BEST Possible Version of his Genuine SUBS possible True-Self!!! Hit me up if you are Interested in possibly and VERY SERIOUSLY Exploring this Possible arrangement!!???

Sincerely,
Michael

"Master to YOU Bitch!!!" Lets get that Straight right away!!! KNOW Your ROLE in all our even simplest Interactions!!! Be Sure that we are CLEAR on That!!! ALWAYS!!!

Attachments

• MY GORGEOUS SELF!!!.jpg
    MY GORGEOUS SELF!!!.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 1

SUBWHOREDOM1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 27, 2021
Genuine Experienced DOM here in Boston Massachusetts that would absolutely Finance a TRUE TRANS SUB that is interested in a Possible Serious Relationship IF you were willing to Relocate here in the US??? i own a Home improvement Business and am in Construction which as you know clearly pays very well,..and I would Support in Every WAY,...a Genuine committed Submissive Trans "Total Sub" That is willing to Obey and in Time hopefully understand the Loving and caring Dynamic of a TRUE DOMS commitment to Bringing out the BEST Possible Version of his Genuine SUBS possible True-Self!!! Hit me up if you are Interested in possibly and VERY SERIOUSLY Exploring this Possible arrangement!!???

Sincerely,
Michael

"Master to YOU Bitch!!!" Lets get that Straight right away!!! KNOW Your ROLE in all our even simplest Interactions!!! Be Sure that we are CLEAR on That!!! ALWAYS!!!
If you are possibly interested in a CONTRACTUAL ( Agreement ) to ALLOW Me to "Create the Best Possible version of The ABSOLUTE COCK (Addicted) "TOTAL Submissive WHORE",... that you SIMPLY and TRULY in ALL possibilities Become!!! because I can Assure YOU that You have NOT YET Met a Master Dom that can take you to the LIMITS of SELF that I 100% Absolutely WILL and absolutely without a doubt Can !!!,.......>>>Send me some PHOTOS Immediately BITCH!!!!,...and Show your NEW MASTER ,...the Potential that is who "MELODY" Truly IS!!!

Email me at : [ [email protected] ]

And Address me Accordingly IF You really are Interested Melody!!!

Here is MY Actual CELL PHONE Number Honey!!! [ 1-(339) 237-2146 ]...Dial these Numbers Exactly like you see them Bitch!!! And ,... "Feel Free" to call me if you Doubt or Want to Question my Absolute Genuine REAL and Very Hopeful Intentions to get you over here when and IF you are even willing or want to too??? I want to give you the Number to express MY TRUE and Genuine Offer to come here to a WorldClass City,..and have a Committed understanding and Completely Supportive "IN EVERY WAY, Possible"...DOM MASTER / SUB Relationship !!!

SUBWHOREDOM1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 27, 2021
If you are possibly interested in a CONTRACTUAL ( Agreement ) to ALLOW Me to "Create the Best Possible version of The ABSOLUTE COCK (Addicted) "TOTAL Submissive WHORE",... that you SIMPLY and TRULY in ALL possibilities Become!!! because I can Assure YOU that You have NOT YET Met a Master Dom that can take you to the LIMITS of SELF that I 100% Absolutely WILL and absolutely without a doubt Can !!!,.......>>>Send me some PHOTOS Immediately BITCH!!!!,...and Show your NEW MASTER ,...the Potential that is who "MELODY" Truly IS!!!

Email me at : [ [email protected] ]

And Address me Accordingly IF You really are Interested Melody!!!

Here is MY Actual CELL PHONE Number Honey!!! [ 1-(339) 237-2146 ]...Dial these Numbers Exactly like you see them Bitch!!! And ,... "Feel Free" to call me if you Doubt or Want to Question my Absolute Genuine REAL and Very Hopeful Intentions to get you over here when and IF you are even willing or want to too??? I want to give you the Number to express MY TRUE and Genuine Offer to come here to a WorldClass City,..and have a Committed understanding and Completely Supportive "IN EVERY WAY, Possible"...DOM MASTER / SUB Relationship !!!
I want you to know that we are the Same age,..and have the VERY SAME Interests in how TRUE and genuine we feel about our Interests! And I would absolutely commit to You !!! There is a reason that I truly believe I ran into this forum Feed,...and found You!

SUBWHOREDOM1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 27, 2021
I want you to know that we are the Same age,..and have the VERY SAME Interests in how TRUE and genuine we feel about our Interests! And I would absolutely commit to You !!! There is a reason that I truly believe I ran into this forum Feed,...and found You!
That Reason is : That "YOU NEEEEeeeeed ME to DIRECT , GIUIDE. and LOVE you for the COCK CRAVING DEGENERATE WHORE That You TRULY ARE!!! You Know it,...And I Know IT!!! BITCH!!!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So just a bit of advice as you yell through this power claim over and over. You’re on a public post. It not a private one on one Convo, so everyone sees that you’ve posted 3 Additional posts in less than a half hour not even giving the OP a chance to respond. To each their own I guess but this comes off as one of two ways. Either you didn’t slow down and compose the full response. Or you are very impatient and think spamming the OP will get a better response.

Reactions: gothwitchtv

Featured Threads

New Personals