Humiliationsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
Master has requested that I review this blow job and write a review of her technique.

https://www.xvideos.com/video24856961/sissy_sloppy_blowjob

I had to stop watching at 6:45 in my first viewing as I nearly got overexcited, I should point out that I’ve not cum for 45 days and I don’t have permission from my master to do so. I therefore thought it best to stop watching rather than have an accident and disappoint my master. I returned to watching it after calming down and then watched it again later to enable me to write my review.

The first thing I noticed is that the sissy is not in chastity. I believe that all sissies should be in chastity whenever the situation allows. The sissy assumes an excellent position on her hands and knees, I love that she is ordered to crawl to her masters cock, however she lets herself down in that her master gets his own cock out and starts to stimulate himself. She should have requested permission to get it out and begin to pleasure him. The sissy has a lovely smile and looks pleased to have the opportunity to take her masters cock in her mouth. She starts nicely by taking it gently in her hands and slowly and gently stimulating him, I note that she teases her master a little by opening her mouth a bit and feigning to take him in her mouth.

Once her master has a semi, she adopts a beautiful technique which relies on using only her mouth with her hands moved well out of the way. She has a very wet mouth and tongue. I note she repeatedly and quite firmly licks the underside of her masters cock from balls to tip. She mixes these long licks with softly taking the helmet into her mouth and taking her lips down to the rim. She is sucking quite hard at this point as you can see the hollows in her cheeks.

As her master is now much harder she begins a new phase of stimulation by alternating between using her very wet mouth and her hands to vary the intensity and stimulation that he is experiencing. She strokes up and down the length of his shaft with her hand using a slight twisting and rotation as it reaches his helmet. It’s at this point that she also introduces deep throat into her repertoire by taking him all the way into her mouth.

The sissy now begins to mix her techniques using all of those previously identified in addition to playing with his balls and lightly teasing the head and tip of her masters cock with her tongue. As her master gets more aroused the sissy starts working harder to bring him to orgasm. She does this by making faster strokes with her hand whilst using a firmer grip. She also sucks on the head of his cock whilst working the shaft with her hand. The increase in grip and speed combined with the change of technique soon has him on the verge.

Master informs her that he is about to cum and she gets into position to take his load into her open mouth. I think some of this is for the camera as it results in quite a lot of his cum missing her face and mouth, which I personally think is a waste. She is however, very good at licking up the cum which has gone on her hand and arm. The sissy looks at the camera whilst playing with her masters cum transferring it from her mouth to hand and back again, however she doesn’t finish by swallowing it all. This is something that I’m surprised she is allowed to get away with. I also don’t hear her thank her master for his cum.

Overall I think she has an excellent technique that I can learn from, but it is by no means the perfect blow job as there’s a few things I’ve noted that she could have done differently or better.

Featured Threads

New Personals