Slut is exposed.

ExposedSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 12, 2014
Master has decided to share my whore body with the site. Please view my albums and comment. Master has promised that when I have enough nasty comments He will post more and dirtier pictures.

Also - PLEASE - if you really like slut, print a picture, cum over it and send slut the picture of your cock exploding over her, it is all she is good for.

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=6068

ExposedSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 12, 2014
Master still doesn't think I have been humiliated enough. He has added two more pictures, but won't allow any more until I am made to feel like the slut whore I truly am.

ExposedSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 12, 2014
Slut's Master wants still more humiliating comments. The latest batch of pictures are the last which allow me any sort of modesty. Master says that when slut has been humiliated enough by these, he will start to release the filthier ones.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
If you added your face into these pictures, you would seem like a more slutty person. Also you should share your inner slut with the public, try taking some pics like that at the park or on a public road.

ExposedSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 12, 2014
New game - private show.

Master has decided to expose me live on webcam, a private show for six or so people. Master knows I love the thought of people wanking over my slut body. So the first six people to give me a picture of their cock shooting over one of my pictures get the details of my show, time and place.

The pictures must show your cock, your cum and a picture of me, either on a monitor/tablet/phone or printed out.

ExposedSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 12, 2014
So far we have one confirmed place and two interested parties. If you want to be one of the lucky six, you better hurry.

ExposedSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 12, 2014
Last day to apply for the private show. There are still a few places available. PM me for details.

ExposedSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 12, 2014
Tonight

For those who have got an invite to my semi private show, it will be tonight at 11pm bst I will send everyone a link :)

Businky

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2014
i thank your master for showing us your useless holes and commented on some to help him improve your qualities to humiliate yourself in public.

Featured Threads

New Personals