Slut Looking for an online master

SluttySubmissive18

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2015
Please message me. Iv been so naughty and I need a master to put me in my place. Im 18 and im obedient. Im also a dancer and im willing to try new things. Ill reply right away. :)

Youremine610

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 23, 2014
Girl. add me on kik and snapchat: youremine610. once online, I will send you rules to obey and you will choose to accept them, except those specifically posted in your limits.

zjanicki

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 13, 2015
I've been looking for a slave and you seem like the perfect candidate. Kik me at zjanicki_

abdiel117

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 28, 2015
hello slave
im a 17 year old Puerto rican master
if you wish i could order you
kik=abdiel14

maerwhip

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 2, 2015
hi, I'm a Dom and I like to do roleplay and master slave relationship, add me on Kik and snapchat my user is Maerwhip

hotsexydaddy44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
Please message me. Iv been so naughty and I need a master to put me in my place. Im 18 and im obedient. Im also a dancer and im willing to try new things. Ill reply right away. :)

Hello sluttysubmissive18.

This Sir is interested based on your post here and has sent you a PM.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Her consent is not for you to judge

You have TO MANY limits to be a slave. Get serious!!!!

Good Lord! Where exactly did you read she was a slave? Her name and identifying information clearly read SUBMISSIVE. And who do you think you are thinking you can tell people what they are comfortable doing? You are the one who needs to get serious. Just because YOU think she's not willing enough to try things doesn't mean there isn't someone who is capable and creative enough to play with her and give her what she needs in circumstances she trusts. It's not all about getting you off. It has to be mutually beneficial.

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
You know, no where she said she's a slave.
Do you know what the difference in between a submissive and a slave? Seems you don't. So read on it and then come back to comment when you have all the information.
A submissive states limits as the dominant does. You know, it's called a contract. Never heard of those either? bummer...
Ignorant people who judge others... the joy!

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
The joys of seeing someone ignorant being chewed out warms my heart :)

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
"send me your kik, you're my slut now"
oh fuck.. really? Do you know the submissive asks the dominant to serve him/her? And then s/he sees if he accepts her or not. You don't claim a submissive or a slave. People, protocol, it exists, read on it, you like BDSM? Awesome, but do this shit right for fucks sake

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
Interesting thing is that people still apply to this tread and she isn't online almost 2 months, it's a normal case for a young girls to pop up here on few days, post then disappear.
Also, she declared her as a submissive, but she looking for a Master, if you read thread title carefully, so let say both sides are correct here, or neither one? She need to learn some basic things, and probably in time she will if she want to enjoy in this life style, but from my point of view she is just one of many young girls (possible underage) under influence of movie/books 50 shades and just wanted some quick fun.

Featured Threads

New Personals