slut night tasks

freakgeek

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 7, 2022
wanting to have a night soon where i take some strong edibles and do some really nasty, humiliating stuff i’ve only ever fantasized about. i am super new to kink in practice but don’t hold back. i want some really fucked, leave me sobbing, and broken suggestions.

likes: overstimulation, degradation, humiliation, dehumanizing, bondage (!), forced, uncomfy situations where i have no control, no escape/ going back, food play, poop and pee humiliation, realizing how stupid i look. im new so i’m super down for creative ideas

limits: pictures, dms, anything off the site, cam play, anything that will cause long term damage

tools: pretty much just home items ( kinda hot lol), one vibrator, willing to buy some supplies like diaper, enema, ginger, etc but budget is limited. i have a room and bathroom to myself but not the entire house.

Reactions: Bbw lover69

Good Dog

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 28, 2022
wanting to have a night soon where i take some strong edibles and do some really nasty, humiliating stuff i’ve only ever fantasized about. i am super new to kink in practice but don’t hold back. i want some really fucked, leave me sobbing, and broken suggestions.

likes: overstimulation, degradation, humiliation, dehumanizing, bondage (!), forced, uncomfy situations where i have no control, no escape/ going back, food play, poop and pee humiliation, realizing how stupid i look. im new so i’m super down for creative ideas

limits: pictures, dms, anything off the site, cam play, anything that will cause long term damage

tools: pretty much just home items ( kinda hot lol), one vibrator, willing to buy some supplies like diaper, enema, ginger, etc but budget is limited. i have a room and bathroom to myself but not the entire house.
Sounds like a fun evening miss

ClosedAccount9898

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2022
Belgium

That is interesting and nice, well i like to give you some of my creative ideas till i leave you so wet and ashamed.

Featured Threads

New Personals