Slut.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
A big titted cum slut like you does not deserve to even look at a man. Whores should post pics of you fucking a bottle, hard and fast, if you do it right it will get stuck if it does not fall in, if it sticks try to keep fucking yourself for a few min to make sure it is in tight, need to make sure that slut hole if good and filled like fuck whores deserve, that’s good for whores, now you must go about your day till your slut hole relaxes enough and the bottle will fall out. Really used sluts need to use a champion bottle. After you get it stuck and go about a normal day you will clamp nips for 15 min. Then remove for 2 min. Then reinstall them ¼ turn from when you took them off for another 15 min. Do this till the bottle falls out. You will also write with a sharpie above your slut hole this is a cum dumpster, on your tits write “I like to be tit fucked and cumed on my face and my mouth. A crossed your chin write insert dicks here and I will sallow all.
If you really want to prove just how much of a slut, whore, fuck pig, you are you will do both holes.
Send pic of this understand you gapping slut.

Featured Threads

New Personals