Small Penis Humiliation

kinkywvguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 24, 2013
Just curious if anyone else is into this. I didn't see any recent threads on the subject, but this seems like a good forum for it.

For the record, I am a cuckold. My wife has been sleeping with other men since our 4th month of marriage, but not actively cuckolding me until 13 years ago (we have been married 21 years).

When we moved to where we live now things really changed in our relationship. Like I said, she had been sleeping with other men for 8 years, but not in a cuckolding manner. It had always been more of a situation where she occasionally slept around to fulfill her urges and that was it. When we moved things changed a couple of ways. First, her income skyrocketed while mine declined. Second, since we had moved to a small-town area she realized that her sexual habits of sleeping with other men wouldn't remain very private for very long. The combination of these two aspects made her essentially decide to just be "out there" about it. It wasn't long after that that we discovered the term "cuckold" and what a cuckold lifestyle was. From there the progression was fast and easy.

About 6 months into this new era my wife began to humiliate me over my little dick. The whole reason she started fucking other men was because I couldn't please her, but this was different. She went from fucking other men because I am small to bluntly telling her friends that she has sex with other men and explaining that my small penis is the reason and that I approve of her fucking other men. The first few times she told them in front of me I nearly died, but got a raging hard-on at the same time. Having them look at me as they learned that I have a little penis and that I am OK with my wife sleeping with other men was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced, other than seeing my wife get fucked.

Christmas 2002 was a real game-changer. We were at a Christmas party that one of her single female friends was throwing. Quite a few bottles of wine had been consumed and eventually the talk turned to sex and shortly thereafter our marriage "arrangement" came up. Soon the entire group of 20 or so people were openly discussing our arrangement and asking me if I really didn't mind her sleeping with other men, to which I always said that I was OK with. Then it happened. My wife blurted out that I should show it to everyone so they would understand her reasoning. My little guy was throbbing it was so hard, but I didn't want to. Finally her friend Kim came over and urged me to pull down my pants, then reached dwn and began undoing them. I looked at my wife and I could see that she was giddy with joy that I was going to have to show them. I relented andlet Kim undo my pants. She said "Here we go!" I though she was just going to pull it out, instead she hooked her fingers in my pants and underwear and pulled them to the floor. The silence was deafening. My heart was racing. My cock was throbbing and jumping to my heartbeat and my balls were as tight as a drum.

Then it happened. First my wife's co-worker said "Yeah, I would be fucking around too" and laughed. The room ruptured with laughter then. I made to pull my pants up but Kim stopped me. In the ensuring minutes the women took numerous pictures because there was no way that anyone would believe this story without a picture. My wife was beside herself with joy at my humiliaton. Eventually the 3 or 4 men that were there left the room, shaking their heads and chuckling.

Then my wife suggested that I jack it for them to watch. I said no. Kim became excited and said she wanted to see that. Several of the other women joined in that they wanted to see if I could make that little thing shoot. Kim suddenly produced a stool and told me to kick off my pants and underwear and have a seat. I hesitated. The women insisted. I relented and kicked my jeans and underwear to the side and had a seat. My wife winked and went into the other room with them men. As I began stroking my little guy my mind raced wondering if they would show her how big their cocks were.

I experienced a mix of shame and outright kink as I sat there stroking my little dick while these women watched and talked about how small it was. As I stroked several pics were taken. Eventually I was getting close and Kim noticed precum gushing from my cockhead and came over and wiped it up with her finger. I nearly came from her touching it. Then she cupped my balls, leaned down close and said "Show me how much cum that little thing can shoot" followed by another round of howling laughter. She was making fun of me and I knew it...and I loved it. That was it. I blasted a load 5 feet across the room. They all let out cheers and applauded. Several of them said they were shocked that such a short dick could shoot so far.

At some point my wife returned and she referred to me as her "stubby guy" and then it morphed into me being her stubby hubby (which drew another round of laughs) and that is how I got my nickname. To this day my wife calls me Stub in public and on occasion she has me show it off.

avgjoe83

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 15, 2011
That sounds like a hot experience. I sometimes fantasize about my bf doing something like that to me.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
that sounds hot.

I've never been humiliated like that, but a few time when I've been playing on cam on places like omegle or chaturbate, I've been laughed at for being small.
I'd like to experience something like you did with a room full of women teasing me and such

Caughtassub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2013
Indeed that sounds hot. I'm looking forward to hearing how the story continued... :)

Featured Threads

New Personals