So Cal - Where The: M/Dom/58 (household) seeks F/Sub/All ages ~ Time to make it happen

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

Sharp Shooter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 17, 2014
58 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

I'll make this simple. I want a female over 18 who is serious about being embracing her submissive inner core. You know that you're submissive but you lack training. You have bad habits. You don't apply yourself. Your mouth outruns your brain. Your self-discipline is laughable. Generally speaking, you know you're doing a crappy job of managing your life. This is where I come in.

While it's common to think that a submissive or a slave is weak, that's simply not true. It takes a tremendous amount of strength to trust another so deeply. You'll learn how to use that strength to empower other aspects of your life, including building your self esteem. But you're probably so close to yourself that you can't see how to make these improvements.

The focus of your training won't be sex. That's just one aspect of D/s - and a very important part - but this is really about CONTROL. You'll learn to appreciate the meaning of discipline, respect, responsibility, with an emphasis on your performance and your ability to make decisions (when necessary) to honor the spirit of your training. You will have rules, goals and expectations. Should you fall short, we will talk about what happened and why. It may be appropriate to give you some tangible "reasons" why you don't want to fail again. Discipline has a purpose. When appropriate, you will become well acquainted with its various forms. We will also enjoy significant adult play time that will have you questioning your sanity and endurance. After you've recovered, you'll ask when we can do it again.

• Kinks:
I'm not abusive. I will respect your legitimate limits.

Obedience
Orgasm Control (teasing, denial, chastity)
Bondage
Exhibition
Objectification
Submission
Discipline
Rules & Reports

• Experience:
About me: I've been a dominant since I learned to walk. Seriously, I just have that sense about me to direct, lead and mentor. BDSM has been a part of my life in some form or another since I was a teenager. Since my late 20's, I've come to understand how to refine my approach to best work with the newcomer who is both terrified of her desires yet hopelessly fascinated with BDSM's appeal. I'm most interested in those who are very serious and know that this is a real opportunity. It's not just a game and it can discretely coexist with your “vanilla” life. Make no mistake though, in your heart you will know that you are MY slave every hour of every day. And that thought will have you smiling inside.

• Limits:
This can start as online training but will be real time (offline) in a reasonable time. I will insist on proof of performance, but not immediately. We can discuss how we establish go about establishing the necessary trust. If the stars line up, this will be a live-in situation, especially for those needing housing for college. You will have the freedom to enjoy your friends and family, work outside the home, and more. You will be my property but never my prisoner.

Communication: We will chat using Yahoo, KiK or other common IM tools, plus email and SMS/MMS. Since many of your activities will require my permission or feedback, this immediate access should make you happy.

Proof: Enough with the excuses. Unless you can convince me otherwise during the online stage, you need to have a working web cam and/or digital cam. We won't need to use this every time but I want that available. This is both a trust and training issue, and important to your development as a slave. I won't ask you to do anything that could compromise your social reputation, etc., until we have long established the level of trust to warrant it. Initial proof may be required with a still photo with a unique identifier. (That need not be nude.)

I recognize that this is the Internet. You don't really know "me". I don't know "you". But we have to start someplace. Tell me what you feel you can safely disclose. This is about respect. As I expect to see from you, you will see a good measure of respect in my communications to you.

The information you should include in your application:

Name
Age (must be over 18 and emotionally mature)
Height/Weight/Body Type
IM screen name (Yahoo, Skype, Google, iChat, AIM, etc.)
About yourself (your experience, goals, etc.)
Region (City, Country)
Current situation (in school, working, etc.)

For more information or to apply, PM me with "Application" as the subject. Note that the effort you make in writing (spelling, grammar, etc.) is a reflection on yourself. It's not a "deal killer" if you have a fair explanation. Being too lazy to make a worthy effort is not an acceptable reason.

Featured Threads

New Personals