So i have been a little lazy recently

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
So it has been a while since I last posted anything here on the site and well, I though it was time for another small post.

So today I decided it was time for a little bit of personal grooming, since I have been very lazy about things including that. Usually I get right to it when things start to warm up around here,( season wise), I just never did it even though it was on my mind for 4 months. But I finally did and it feels so much better and cool. Looks a bit better too.

Now, I have been feeling as though, because I was being lazy and procrastinating for far too long in do this, I feel I could use a little bit of a punishment. as well as I am also asking if anyone would be up for a little "Play Time" as well with this CBT switch that is feeling very subbie tonite.

As to what I am looking for and where to play online:

- A Female Domme only tonite, (sorry fellas you will need to wait for when I am in the mood for any gender).

- Looking for someone a little interested in mild CBT and JOI.

- Not looking for anyone just looking for pictures every single second.

- I do not mind sending some photos but not when that is the only focus from the Domme. I will happily send some of tasks that are possible for me to do.

If any of this interests you then please feel free to message on KIK, my username is Akechi106 on there as well. The only thing I ask of you when messaging me on KIK is to State your KinkTalk username, your gender and your age,(need to make sure your of legal age, Precautions you know).

Ill hope to see anyone interested in a little while..... Hopefully;)

Featured Threads

New Personals