Soap in anus

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
Are small amounts of soap inside my anus unhealthy for me? I was wondering because I want to give myself warm water enemas to clean out that area before anal play but for reasons I don't want to discuss, I don't actually want to buy an enema (which I know are probably available at my local drug store and are probably not that expensive). Would it be safe for me to use an old dish soap bottle (these kinds http://lamar.colostate.edu/~hillger/products/dawn1.jpg). I have cleaned it out but I want to assume that trace amounts of soap are still in there. So with this in mind and also considering the fact that I have no intention of leaving the water in there, would it cause significant damage to my body if I used these bottles as alternatives to enemas?

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I know putting soap on your ass is bad but I'm not sure about the trace amounts in the bottle.

silverdarknight

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 18, 2010
I can't see that being a problem, no.

Larger quantities of soap up the bum may give you the runs and some cramping, but even then I doubt they will do anything too terrible.

Go for it!

BedMax

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 4, 2012
Europe
I guess it's absolutely safe, but very unpleasant while holding the soap in the ass for the long time. I've used the soap instead the lube, and it became to be very hot and unbearable after few minutes. I guess, it's useful for torture, but nothing else :)

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
I know putting soap on your ass is bad but I'm not sure about the trace amounts in the bottle.
I think it's a good torture indeed, but I don't think it could be bad, although I suggest, shoving up a soap in your ass is quite a bad idea, the bottle if cleaned properly, shouldn't pose a threat.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
just out of curiousity, how does the soap cause damage if left in there for hours and in large quantities?

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
just out of curiousity, how does the soap cause damage if left in there for hours and in large quantities?
I am not sure..but the idea just...feels bad so I avoid it.. Try it if you will and tell me!

richied

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2012
Riverside, california
bases and acids

soap is basic . not a very strong base but if left on the skin for an hour or so it will irritate your skin as it dissolves dead skin cells. every soap is different so try to look up your soap on a basic to acidic scale. bases tend to be slippery.

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I'm not 100% but I beleve soap harms your anus by killing all the natural bacteria that is supposed to be in there. But the trace a mounts in the bottle should be fine.

silverdarknight

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 18, 2010
how does the soap cause damage if left in there for hours and in large quantities?

I don't think it does. Certainly, there isn't much in the way of hazmat warnings on google so it can't be very toxic.

It will, however a) irritate the area - think how bad it tastes, and transfer that sensation to the opposite end. So you can expect cramps.

b) Probably kill off some native gut bacteria. They will recover, but you might have the squits for a few days whilst your guts sort themselves out.

So, damage - probably not.
Disturbance - probably.

As always however, my opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
As you mentioned, rinsing the bottle will remove all but trace amounts. At these concentrations, you won't have any problems with soap.

Personally, I use an old CamelBak bladder with the valve removed. That much water is INTENSE - especially when I'm in a chastity device so I can't play with myself while I wait.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
yes, I used my dish soap bottle earlier today because it seemed to me that the conclusion of the forum was that the trace quantities of soap left in there wouldn't cause much damage.

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
yes, I used my dish soap bottle earlier today because it seemed to me that the conclusion of the forum was that the trace quantities of soap left in there wouldn't cause much damage.

Was this your first enema?

Kisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2012
Florida
It shouldn't do any serious damage, just dry out the sensitive tissue inside.

Featured Threads

New Personals