Solve the 2048 puzzle or get exposed

Lambach

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 14, 2013
Hi ladies!

The site where you can make 2048 with your own pictures is well known, I thought I'll give it a twist.
I create the game and the tiles will have a codeword each, starting with 32.
When you get to a new tile, tell me the codeword from it, I give you a task, you take a picture and send it to me. (won't include face, but will include nudity)
When you tell me the codeword from the 2048 tile, I delete all pictures you sent me. However if you can't solve it in half an hour, your pictures will be exposed on this site for 24 hours.

Apply in pm.
for the guys: feel free to use my idea, but i'm not interested in playing with you, sorry.

Morgenfrisky

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 13, 2019
Just a heads up, players can cheat the game by hitting a button and getting all of the photos =(

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Just a heads up, players can cheat the game by hitting a button and getting all of the photos =(
Uh also getting to 2048 is REALLY hard, like seriously, mind numbingly hard.
Perhaps a variation would be that the player can nominate how far they are willing to go based on their skill level. For many even 512 could be a challenge.

Lambach

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 14, 2013
Uh also getting to 2048 is REALLY hard, like seriously, mind numbingly hard.
Perhaps a variation would be that the player can nominate how far they are willing to go based on their skill level. For many even 512 could be a challenge.

I guess it's like the rubik's cube, until you figure out it seems impossible, but once you have the basics figured out, it's pretty simple :)
I'm open to discussions with any potential players of course.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Lambach

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 14, 2013

Oh, I'm not sure how I missed that until now xD
Well, I guess I'll have to ask for a screenshot, or maybe just trust ppl not to cheat xD

Featured Threads

New Personals